Walking alone can be a busy time

I now have two post-hypnotic suggestions for the same event. I have an ongoing and regularly reinforced suggestion to go into a form of a waking trance while walking/running (the rational is that since I enjoy trance so much, this will incent me to exercise). Now, Mistress N wants me to repeat a phrase to myself related to submitting to here with each step for a time period on my walk tonight. Fortunately, the two suggestions are not contradictory, and are actually complimentary.

Now Mistress N knows the reason for my second chuckle in trance, or she will once I email this to her. At least Goddess B held off last week from interjecting more suggestions regarding exercise.

Having multiple hypnotists can have unusual challenges, but I gladly accept that -- wouldn't you?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering why you had that slight chuckle.
Such a "rascle". Only Deep Tancer knows the meaning of that.

5/27/2005 5:35 PM  
Comments:
I was wondering why you had that slight chuckle.
Such a "rascle". Only Deep Tancer knows the meaning of that.
 
Post a Comment