The Silent Treatment

Wednesday, Mistress X had something different in mind. She was conspicuously silent when she greeted me, leading me by hand to her studio and having me help place sheets on the massage table before sitting in a chair. The only thing is that the mystique she was trying to build was offset by her having a particularly clumsy day. She knocked over two or three piles of things in the course of adjustments and she had problems with assembling a pendant from the supplies in her pendant box. We laughed because she was so clearly trying for a dramatic effect, but doing it with the grace of Charlie Chaplin. (She later told me she was glad she didn't set her hair on fire. She is normally gracious and not fumbly at all, but for some reason it wasn't happening that day.)

Finally, I am in the chair, the pendant is ready, the furniture has been moved, etc. She placed my hand above her heart and did the same with her hand she guided my breathing rate. She had me look at the pendant for a short time and then slowly moved it up to the limit of my vision and down to the limit of my vision with a quick drop at the end that signified closing my eyes. Using her fingers she indicated I should reopen my eyes and she did the pendant again and later had me look into her eyes. She also used light touches throughout.

After some time she took my hands and guided/lifted me out of the chair. I briefly thought we were going to start dancing but she directed me to the table. I laid down face up and there were more sight and touch based activities of which I do not recall the details but involved her at times having her head very close to mine but behind me (like the picture on the blog) and in various other close positions. It was in here that she gave me that "Letter to my Mistress" to read and then some time with music.

Still silent, she guided me by my hands to sit on the end of the table facing her. Again, I had a brief flash that we might be about to dance. Instead she did some hand play where my hands would basically mirror hers as she slowly moved them up, outward, down and inward in opposing circles. We were just feeling our deep and lasting connection.

When she broke silence she went instantly into full commanding mode, being very authoritative, assertive, and direct with what she wanted. Ordering me to submit to the Goddess, reminding me of how good it feels to let go, to do so with all of my body, to look deeply into her eyes, to feel peace and comfort.

She directed me to feel that buzz and to let it grow. With my eyes closed she continued with this and I thought she was leaving a light finger touch on my third eye as I felt a definite spot there, but when she had me open my eyes I was surprised to see that she was not touching me at all.

She had me lie back down and worked on me submitting, looking at her at times, touching her hands at times, and receiving her energy.

She gave me a special rock to hold from a river in India and characterized it as generating positive energy/vibrations that would flow out and fill me. While I'm not much into such woo-woo stuff I could visualize and feel some effects.

She continued to direct me into relaxing, ordering specific parts to relax further.

Two or three times she told me to come up a bit. I guess she thought she was losing me perhaps to sleep, but each time I was confused a bit at the request because I had been totally in tune with her. Maybe my body was falling asleep, but my ears and attention was still hers.

I spent considerable time under her direction just soaking up good feelings, losing negativity, accepting my need to be in trance, feeling good about everything, letting healing occur. Also focusing on my good qualities and how these act as vibrations on those with whom I make contact. Images of a calm ocean to float my mind. I had an associative memory that the Titanic sank on a very smooth ocean but this did not interrupt my enjoyment. Imagery of my body – heart, lungs, veins, etc. Then time sending positive things to my family and to others.

She tried something new that may become a staple, and that is imagining the presence of my other mistresses, goddesses, and hypnotists and soaking in the benefits of their interactions and suggestions, pyramiding their suggestions into Goddess X's trance. I took this as a pretty normal thing -- with my frequency of trances I'm never feeling that far removed from any of them. (Well, not quite. Mistress N is away this week and I'm missing her interactions.)

She used my full real name at least once in here, and I had a moment of identity confusion and a thought that she should have said "Deep Trancer".

Some more time was spent with eyes open and light touches at the end.

In post discussions I learned that she has another hypnotist for me, but we agreed to hold off on her until I lose one of my existing ones. I did not ask any questions whatsoever about who the new one was, from where she worked, or what she was like – I'll find out when it is time.

So X showed several of her aspects today, from the silent muse to Goddess and super commanding to soft and soothing to provider of even more things hypnotic. All are she.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment