Just Trancing

I went through Mistress X's first door without the trance trigger taking effect. She had said something last week about removing it, and this plus some distraction seems to have done the trick. I did trance at her second doorway and she decided to remove the doorway trance trigger altogether. She awakened me and we talked briefly as she made her plans, and then she retriggered.

Uh oh, its time for kitchen chores. But instead of my doing them, she had me sit by her sink and watch as she did miscellaneous kitchen chores, mainly dishwasher loading and counter cleaning. She tried to make everything fascinating, but to have me forget about the experience for 24 hours. She would draw my attention to the running water and the smell of items used such as rubber gloves or cleaning solutions. I had a brief thought of "Great, first emery boards, and now latex?" I was interested in the activities, and my attention was often fixated on her hands or the water. Overall I was indifferent but open to the experience. I was tranced, but not as thoroughly as in her studio.

She chose to have me call her Mistress. She likes it from me, or at least she liked it on this date. She also encouraged complete submission.

She encouraged me to communicate with her if I was ever bothered by any trance experiences, to not wait until whatever might have been our normal next communication. I'm not bothered often, but she is right that my tendency would be to wait unless it was something serious, so I guess she wants to prevent this.

After about 15 minutes we went into her studio. There she had me lie face up on her table. With her soft whispers she gently and thoroughly guided me into a deeper and more relaxed trance. She then started something where she would touch and I'd focus there. I had a brief thought my blog readers would be jealous. The touches were non-sexual, of course. She is my provider of all things hypnotic, and I'm so lucky to have her and multiple mistresses. It was nice to take the time to go gently deep.

She suggested I go to that state where I don't feel my body, where I'm gone, gone, gone. I'd had this body disconnect a few times earlier (see the yellow highlighted sections) but not really since the Mistress stuff, probably mainly because our trances were so busy and physically active. I found it interesting at the time that I did start to feel that disconnection shortly after she suggested it. I gradually became that disconnected blissed out entity just floating in her voice. I may well have been snoring at some points.

She put some headphones on with some special music that was supposed to have brainwave related tones. She would be touching me as I listened. I did find the music enjoyable although I cannot remember enough to describe it, and I was aware of her gentle touches in intervals around my limbs and on my chest, but I was not paying that much attention to them, I was more just floating in the music.

She had me sit up and talk to her still in trance afterwards and we just casually chatted and enjoyed feeling the bonds we have built. It was in this chat that she told me to get a manicure and to choose a pretty one this time.

I really enjoyed the post-kitchen part of the session. I have become such a good subject that sometimes we just jump into things, but sometimes it is nice to have that slow and deep trance experience. This was simple trancing, just trancing, with nothing fancy thrown in and with nothing done with the trance, just trancing for its own sake, and I loved it. It is nice to go back to basics now and then.

Note: This session occured n Wednesday, before Friday's Entertaining Mistress N

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment