The Mark of Surrender

Today's session with Goddess X started with some changes. She had rearranged her studio to be dim and candle lit, to have a water sculpture, and to provide more room at the cost of having access to only one side of the massage table.

She had me sit across from her and we discussed various events including yesterday's session with Goddess N, that Goddess N had not noticed the touchy nature of Goddess B, and what it was in our respective days before my last session with Goddess B that we had carried into the session.

She directed me to start going into trance while still talking to her, to develop that buzz I get but to keep my eyes open. I became more subdued in my talking and waited for her to initiate threads. After a while she directed me to close my eyes then had me open them and look at a new pendulum.

Things get very fuzzy after that. Lots of conversation, perhaps some writing, not much movement. Urges to forget. Time passes.

I’m walking to her bathroom and look into the mirror. I’m surprised to find on my forehead huge and vivid lipstick marks, that of a classical kiss. Man, she has a big mouth when viewed from that prospective.

In our post conversation, I didn't ask many questions, but I did tease with a "was it good for you?"

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment