"I need to stretch" -- a story of compulsion

(Note: this entry is from another date, I sat on it for a while before deciding to post it as I do not share most therapeutic stories, but this one is too fun to remain suppressed. One of the Mistresses/Goddesses probed into some lower back problems and gave me some hypnotic assistance to be doing what I should be doing.)

=============

My alarm did not go off this am. Woke up and groggily headed toward the shower thinking "I need to stretch" . . . oops, did I really think that? Yes, I did. Wow, it must be that suggestion.

Then I realized that my lower back was demanding attention-- feeling tense, bunched up. If a part of the body could scream, it was doing it. Feeling it with my hands It felt tight externally. It wanted to be stretched.

Got into the shower and got slightly woozy -- the stretching did not want to wait for the water to get going but I made it wait.

When I finally did stretch I felt calm and relaxed and a sense of being "in sync with" the hypnotist in the same manner I had been "in sync with" with her in the session. I didn't hear her voice but I felt her influence.

===========

It is funny. I think that I'm not paying that much attention to some of these things, that yes I'm listening to her voice and following her images, but not necessarily thinking that it will have that much impact on me later (I'm not thinking that it won't either) and then later I find myself doing it.

She has suggested/told/commanded/hypnotized me to exercise more and to run and those have happened, but this stretching thing was more overt, so overt in its effect that it was humorous. The "I need to stretch" thought was totally spontaneous and strong, and my back feeling the way it did gives me new respect for the subconscious effects of hypnosis because I would not know how to even begin to consciously chose to have it do that. The woozyness in the shower is similar to what I felt the last time Goddess B zapped me at the start of the session.

The raw reality is that I WAS responding to her suggestions, that her suggestions were having a strong impact on me, a compulsion, not totally irresistible but resisting would have been upsetting while complying felt so natural. She managed to get into my mind and leave some of herself there, leave some influences that work on me even when I'm not thinking about her or about anything hypnotic. She is not exactly "controlling" me in that I could chose not to do one of these things but then she did not try to make these completely irresistible. (The thought that I need to stretch and the feeling in the back were spontaneous and not under conscious control, so my having these probably were irresistible as they occured before I had a chance to resist.)

The unplanned wozzyness indicates that she probably could chose to make a more irresistible effect. I could have at that moment easily slipped into a zombification trance before I knew it was happening and found myself mindlessly doing exactly what I had been told/commanded. She hadn't tried for this effect and she probably didn't even try for an effect as strong as I got this morning, but my reactions tell me that it had been available to her to use if she wanted.

Talk about compulsion!

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment