Child's Play

I took a real childish approach to a task Goddess B set for me today.

We talked in her family room, mostly small talk. I think she waited to just long enough to be sure that I did not have any session requests and then she triggered me. In the recent past, a trigger outside of her studio was a sign that I'd be doing chores soon. She took me into her living room, had me sit in a particular red chair, and started a nice deepening using many of the phrases in her customary enchantment but with extra emphasis on being in her full control and doing anything she asked. I was not quite as deep as I get in her studio when I'm settling down for a long trance, but I was pretty far gone.

She had me in a sleepwalk get up and approach her organ piano. When I returned to the chair she had a book she wanted me to read to her, one that looked like an illustrated children's book. She had to tell me which pages to read because on my own I would have read the copyright, library of congress info, etc. The book was basically small poems/reflections on life values such as forgiving yourself or immersing yourself in the moment. In an awake execution of a post-hypnotic trigger she had me get a picture of her in Vegas on one of the Venetian boats and describe it to her. She then pulled out her pendulum (given to her by Mistress X during Goddess Training) and started a slow and effective reinduction with a focus on relaxing, letting go, surrendering, and doing anything she asks.

Then she revealed her secret plan for the session, she had me sit down in her family room and play a hand of UNO. My fumbly fingers had a hard time picking cards up from the table to shuffle but I did manage to do an ok job. The game went on for some time before she won with my holding a single card. In retrospect, I can say that I was childish during the play. By this I do not mean that I misbehaved in any manner, I mean that I played like a child. I was focused only on my own hand and the deck and on optimizing it. I spent no mental time whatsoever monitoring her hand including basics such as if she had many cards left, or her play to infer what she might have or not have left in her hand. I did not once think anything like "she was out of green a play or so ago, so I should make it be green", instead I merely optimized for myself. The narrowed attention span of hypnosis was expressing itself. Also, I did not banter or tease, and UNO is made for such activities.

She then had me move to her studio where the massage table was already made, and had me undress and get under the sheet. Goddess B then started a more or less normal massage sequence but her enchantments were based on my already being under and also seemed to have extra emphasis on surrendering, being in her total control, and doing anything she asks. Of course, she still had lines about taking care of myself and such. For some reason, the massage felt particularly good this time, I felt sore spots becoming soothed under her touch.

She had me sleepwalk to a picture to count butterflies and then back on the table. As usual, I did this with a narrow focus and not much intelligence. After more upper torso time, she had me sleepwalk and sit in a chair where I found myself nodding affirmations to statements related to being under, doing whatever she asks, and being in her full control.

She only had time for the upper back torso, neck, and arms, but those who get massages know that this probably accounts for about half the overall time anyway.

She then did a somewhat abrupt awakening, using the "awake123" trigger she uses for immediate post-hypnotic suggestions. Maybe for the final wake-up a slower count up would make for an easier transition to permanent wakefulness as most of the "awake123" moments are soon followed by another trance.

Upon dressing and going back to her foyer, I found Goddess B again glowing. I think she is getting confident in herself and in her hypnotic influence. She has operated out of her box several times with great success and I think she now understands that she can do it. This should be interesting, my most predictable Goddess is branching out. I'm looking forward to next time.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment