Don't Squash the Butterfly

(Sorry for the 4 days between posts, I normally try to get something out almost every day. Well, I did a bunch extra last week, and there was no Mistress N so there was a gap. I see Mistress N tomorrow, today was Goddess B.)

Goddess B is still branching out.

She greeted me and without trancing me took me to her living room and. On the way I noticed the pendulum she had ready and commented on it, and sure enough it was just seconds before she was slowly swinging it standing before me as I sat me in the same red chair as before. I looked at it for a minute or 2 before she hit me with the R trigger.

She did a bit of deepening with phrasings such as I am relaxed, comfortable, and ready to do anything she asks. She then had me read a portion of a publication from one of the other Mistresses. I had seen it before and probably smiled a bit as it contained some signs of my influence on her. Goddess B told me that it was a message I was very familiar with and that I should be proud of myself.

She then told me that she had planned an outdoor activity but the whether was not permitting what she had in mind, so she took me to the massage room. She had me remove my shirt and shows only and lie face down on the table. I just basically dropped the clothes on the spot without concern to where they ended up.

What happened during the massage that followed was disappointing only by our standards. She tried to take me deeper and deeper into Nirvana, into my comfort zone, but I was distracted from things that had occurred at work before I came to see her. I later found out that she also had experienced a poor morning and was still adjusting from it. By any normal standards it would have been a very good to excellent experience, but we have gotten used to a raised bar.

She focused on getting me to sleep and did some light imagery suggestion such as suggesting I think about a forest but not really describing it herself. She probably had a bird think in mind for me as she tried several times to get me to hear birds but between both of our distractions and my general weak response to general imagery it was not really happening.

She had me get up in trance and be sure that my shirt was hung right side out, then returned me to the table for more massage.

Later, she had me get up to reattach a butterfly that had fallen from the wall, my concern was squashing it as I am aware that I'm uncoordinated when tranced and I tried hard to be gentle. I think I managed to get it to stick without deforming it and she then returned me to the table, and again tried to get me to hear birds.

I think that between the uncooperative weather and my weak responses to her imagery she decided to abandon whatever her initial plan was and to just go with a hypnomassage. She told me that she was leaving the room and directed me to finish undressing, that I'd go deeper with each piece removed, and I would then get under the sheet and call her when ready.

That did it for me. Being under that sheet and receiving her massage is a familiar pattern with strong associations to deep hypnosis and this familiarity overcame any residual distraction from my earlier day. From her post-session discussion, I think she also put aside her earlier bad day around that time. I definitely relaxed into her words and touches.

After some blissful time I followed her instructions to get up and, covering myself with the sheet the whole time, sit in a chair and rock a Minnie doll. She asked if it had anything to say or vice versa and I indicated I was just comforting it. She then started in with suggestions of sleep and I started to go out in the chair but she restored me to the table before I got there. The sheet was all tangled and she was tugging to restore it and I gave her about as much assistance as would bags of rice.

After some more massage she had me wake up to discuss the weather again – what is it about her and discussing the weather as she frequently has me discuss it? She must be looking for some signs of something in me, but I'm not sure what. She then started with the pendulum again and I developed a very eyes open desire to obey, to be basically zombified and following her commands. I tend to get this way after 40 minutes or so anyway and watching the pendulum tends to do that as well, and the effects combined. I think she did not realize what was going on and was wondering why my eyes were not closing. (They had not because she had not suggested it or anything leading to it, and they did not need to close to comply with what she was suggesting). She directed my eyes to close and returned me to the table. (Face up by now.)

Some more blissful massage time and then I heard those dreaded indications that our time was soon to end. She emphasized a full wake up with lots of energy and vigor, but added a twist that after dressing I would fetch a framed poem from a self in her studio. This I later did without question, meaning that I did not ask myself if I wanted to do it and I did not even speculate as to why she asked me to do it. She wanted it, so I did it.

In a post session discussion she volunteered that she was not sure about the start of the session because she had had that bad morning. She also stated that during this bad time she had been thinking of me and our session and the empowerment that represented to her and that this knowledge helped her through the tough moment. This reminded me of what I had speculated about Mistress N when she was still the perfect mystery female hypnotist and I told her about this (Goddess B reads the blog only occasionally) and I found the postings for her.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Submissive One,
I had no idea of what your sesions with Goddess B were like. As a hypnotist we never touch unless we get permission and then the touching is just a wrist, or hand, or touch on the forehead.

6/07/2005 9:41 PM  
Blogger Deep Trancer said...

I had no idea you did not know. Goddess B is a massage therapist branching out into hypnosis, so it is natural that her sessions follow a massage pattern. It was best described earlier in "Butterfly Push-ups" and "The Goddess Touch". Yes, she touches, she is a massage therapist and a very good one at that.

And to the readers, no, it is also non-sexual.

I find if funny how hypnotists are taught to play with the mind but by all means "don't touch", it might be misunderstood, and it is so icky. Massage therapists are comfortable with touching but are often taught that anything having to do with the mind is taboo. I guess the mind body connection does not reach into many schools of training.

6/07/2005 10:28 PM  
Comments:
Dear Submissive One,
I had no idea of what your sesions with Goddess B were like. As a hypnotist we never touch unless we get permission and then the touching is just a wrist, or hand, or touch on the forehead.
 
I had no idea you did not know. Goddess B is a massage therapist branching out into hypnosis, so it is natural that her sessions follow a massage pattern. It was best described earlier in "Butterfly Push-ups" and "The Goddess Touch". Yes, she touches, she is a massage therapist and a very good one at that.

And to the readers, no, it is also non-sexual.

I find if funny how hypnotists are taught to play with the mind but by all means "don't touch", it might be misunderstood, and it is so icky. Massage therapists are comfortable with touching but are often taught that anything having to do with the mind is taboo. I guess the mind body connection does not reach into many schools of training.
 
Post a Comment