Relaxed .v. Surrendered Rethink -- Commentary

The last session invalidates my prior thoughts about relaxed .v. surrendered because this was not a relaxation based induction, except for perhaps the R trigger, yet I was very passive. I do remember that in the prior chatty session that I would still freeze and listen attentively whenever I was being given a suggestion/command, and last week was all command, so maybe I just passively froze and listened attentively the whole time.

The pendulum was very nice, by the way. While you could have just triggered me into trance, the pendulum was a slower and profound descent, and gave you a chance to frame the session.

A double induction will be interesting considering that I was so far gone last time with that used as a single induction. Right after you woke me up I almost blurted out a very confused “what just happened?” except that I did not have the coordination. By the time I had the coordination I had figured out that I had been under.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment