Doing the Dishes -- Log 10

Normal font holds my journal of what happened, colored fonts hold inserted discussions about some aspect. You should read just the black text the first time as the black reflect my original event and first impression log while the blue contains later thoughts about those events.

Note: I arrived this session with something bothering me regarding the sessions. This caused me to hold back a bit at first in the session, which was to my detriment as what she were doing was pretty cool. We discussed what was bothering me at the end of the session and got it resolved.

Greeted, normal chit chat at door

B was there. Did not know if her being there was related to me or not

B issued “R” trigger, and I slumped more profoundly than I had in the her induction yesterday

The triggers are definitely stronger with you than with her. Maybe you or her should work on reinforcing the strength of the triggers when used by her. On the other hand, they are strong enough.

Given a choice of chair or table, chose chair as it was more conducive to talking

Different deepening, direct suggestions but different than the direct statements encouraging transfer of control sometimes used before

Whatever they were, I fell right into them, I was quickly “gone”

Mention of state past nirvana, pure bliss

Eyes opened, looked at X

Saw but did not see

Stated clear desire for this very clear and simple state and to be surrendered into her control.

I might have said something else instead of this, I don’t remember. I do remember that it felt sincere.

Transfer to table, taking care to not step on the dog

More deepening?

Order of events becomes very unclear. The following occurred but not necessarily in the order listed.

Did the dishes. She had me go to the sink and start doing them.

I did not question why she chose this task

I did not think anything along the lines of tasks I might have preferred – I had no preferences

What I did was the dishes (just rinse and hand them to her)

Not sure if I did them well as everything was sort of gray and fading in and out

Was told to forget this activity until ???

I did not really remember this until the next day. I did recall it earlier but my thoughts did not stay on it for long. Somehow I overlooked placing it in the journal the first day I wrote it.

Cool – this is definitely along the lines of my comment that if you can get me to do something, you have my permission to try it. I truly was not questioning the task or evaluating it against any other possibilities – it was simply what I was doing right then.

If you want to have something forgotten, it might be stronger to precede it with a declaration that the next set of events will not be recorded as well as give an after the fact suggestion, or even give an ongoing stream of forgetfulness suggestions.

I have absolutely no problem with a task such as this or with forgetting things. I both trust you and like the hypnotic play and explorations. You are even welcome and encouraged to declare that parts of a session are “your time” and that I’ll enter a state of profound unquestioning compliance from which I’ll emerge without memories. I am in no way concerned about what you might have me do or say, and am in no way concerned that the time spent in your time was taking away form something else. First off, you have been very generous with your time and I’m deeply in your time debt, so you should not feel that session time spent in “your time” is unfair to me. Second, I benefit from time spent hypnotized, the deeper the better and longer lasting the benefit, so you are helping me even if my mental recorder is on hold. Third, I find the idea that you can have “your time” pretty cool as it does represent a pretty profound and very comfortable surrender, and is definitely a hypnotic effect I can think back on in times of stress as a reminder that I really can escape so fully.

Walked outside, felt sun on face, listened to birds, then to baby. Comforted baby by rocking them and placing them back with a kiss.

Kleenex box

. Became heavy – felt not as if it were heave, but as if it were being pushed down

· Become light – it did seem to rise and take my arms with it

· Become hot – did not seem that hot, but I was adverse to touching it

· Become ice – did feel cold, not fully icy, but an iciness was superimposed over my perceptions

· Become Stuck – this one was interesting. I was becoming aware that I was hypnotized and that you were giving me these as suggestions and that it probably was not as you were saying, (it seems weird that this is not always obvious to me, but that is the nature of hypnosis), and I used this awareness that my finger was not really frozen to move my finger away. At least that is what I tried to do, but that finger stayed stuck! I had developed a split part of me observing that knew the reality and was trying to move the finger, and that part lost to the power of your suggestion that it was stuck..

Answer shoe

Hang it up – behaved literally and hung it from my foot

Who is talking – B?

Tell B what I thought of yesterday’s session

Every time she laughed so did I – without an explicit suggestion.

Buzz on skin, alert and awake but still completely hypnotized.

I seemed to talk fairly normally

Was able to form a question – whether she was enjoying herself (she looked like she was). I encouraged her to enjoy herself because her enjoyment transfers to me, I enjoy it in its own right, and it gives her reasons to continue.

Discussed the buzz on skin, the relation of the buzz I generally feel when communicating with her and with being hypnotized, came to the conclusion that I’ll be pretty automatically hypnotized at some level every time I see her or receive a communication from her.

The alert/awake hypnosis is interesting and full of possibilities as I am capable of more than when passive. If you want to build on this you might try giving me and having me reiterate some of the surrender/letting go suggestions (ala the “things I would need to fully let go” list and your additions) while in this state. Those statements are profound when I’m relaxed, receiving them when in alert hypnosis might be extremely profound.

See her as Orphra W. Ineffective as I never watch Orphra and don’t have much of an image of her.

Open eyes and see her as George B and state what I thought of him. I did not manage the visual hallucination but could be into it at some level if I did not look directly at her.

Then try it with Bill C.

Trying a known persona is hard because of the difficulties in confusing the visual field and supplying the details that make it real. You might try a unknown persona – describe that you are not you, but that you are (give a name), a person who (describe characteristics and role in relation to me). Not recognizing you as you would probably be easy given my lack of visual attention, and I could be relatively easily persuaded that you are that other person as there would be no contrary indications.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment