HypnoMassage Solo 2 -- Log 9.5

Session 10 log (3/1/05)
This session was solo with B as a massage session with hypnosis thrown in.


Walked to room, was told to undress and get on table under covers and call her
As I turned to start, was triggered with the “R” trigger
Did my usual instant slump thing
Undressed in a fog, got positioned as she had said.

B was MUCH more competent/comfortable with integration of hypnosis and massage than previously with a steady and natural flow of suggestions interspersed in appropriate ways with her touches. While it was clear that her suggestions were pre-thought and she not quite ready to spontaneously issue hypno-babble or guided imagery, she did not seem to need to refer to notes.

Massage started on upper back muscles with long strokes following the muscles down the sides. Suggestions were along the lines of relaxing, letting myself enjoy the experience, taking good care of myself.

When working on arms and later on legs she mentioned stretching the muscles, so I started to do so, extending the limbs. She had them relax and did the stretching with her hands.

Note to B: This raises the possibility of another kind of massage session where you alternatively have the muscles tense and then release to your touch, or have bigger muscle movements/exercises interspersed with limp relaxation.

At one point she hit me with the “N” trigger and I settle down to … well I didn’t know or care, she would tell me, but I settled. Was very focused on her and her touches.

She issued a very quick 1,2,3 awakening and I was pleasantly disoriented. She moved into my field of view and it was sort of a “Oh, you are here” experience. That I had been under her touches and carried on her voice and words didn’t count mentally the same as having a conversation with the whole her – this is sort of the “where is the hypnotist” effect I discussed elsewhere.

Turned over while awake and she rehypnotized me with the “R” trigger.

Throughout she had been frequently repeating one or two core suggestions. She must have said them 50 times. Oddly, I don’t remember exactly what they were. I think they had to do with taking care of my body, but I’m not sure. There seems to be some hypnotic effect here of something repeated so much that it becomes background activity not worthy of recording.

Toward the end of the session I became a bit more able to speak spontaneous phrases and short sentences. Not manic by any means, but more conversational. At one point she asked me if I were still hypnotized. I did a self check, and yep, I was definitely still profoundly hypnotized. Sometimes there seems to almost be a door that I pass through past which I can interact more but still be under.

This also may be a factor of one activity going on for too long and the mind adjusting to it and then looking for something else. Interspersing more non-passive hypnotic activity during the session such as during turnover might make the passive activity fresh again.

Had a nice chat with B afterwards about various hypnotic experiences. She said that she prefers me in the “N” state over the “R” state. That’s great, as I prefer the conceptual simplicity of the N state.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment