In B's spell -- Log

Had hypnomassage session with B today.

Short greeting. Taken to the session room and hit with the N trigger - felt a wave run through me, was disoriented. Undressed and called to her when on table.

She quickly reassured me that I was supposed to re relaxing and surrendering, being comfortable being in her control, etc and working quickly up to I will do anything she asks. Of course I agreed as this seemed like the natural order of things to me.

The exact set of events and order is very hazy.

Several setups and perhaps some walking, some in trance and some awake.

Sat up in funtime and ???? I have no clue.

Another time I easily touched the butterfly.

Awakened and I touched the music box but refused to wind it. She must have told me I wanted to wind it because I really did want to.

After this refusal she worked on suggestions such as I want to, will do anything she asks, it makes me happy to do anything she asks, I quickly became an eager parrot of these.

Awakened still laying on my stomach and had what seemed to be a more or less coherent conversation, at least until she N'd me. I don't remember what we discussed but I was making eye contact and struggling to not get entranced.

Funtime ??? I don't know what I did.

Awakened in funtime to answer if there was any special thing I wanted that day. I mentioned pendulum and looking into her eyes.

Awakened sitting up to talk to her about ???

Funtime situp and eye contact at a distance, talking about ???. This was the first time I ever really saw B while I was entranced. I perceived her differently than I do when awake, but what this difference may be is hard to isolate.

Interspersed in here when I was on the table were various suggestions regarding taking care of myself, getting more energized and ready to take care of others. Also in there were ones about being receptive to her hands and touches.

Somewhere included was discussion and reinforcements about how I will react to X.

I remember seeking reinforcements about having to surrender to B every time I come to her sessions.

Somewhere in there, when awake but I can't remember when, I mentioned to her that the more she seemed to want to have me in her control the more under I went.

In the discussions on the way out she mentioned that I may have some sort of reaction when I write this log. Well, I've written it but don't know what she meant. We'll see if it comes to me, and if not, if she keeps it a secret.

She confirmed that I looked spaced out(zombified) when she saw me at the end of an hour in X's control, which Sharon had established in about a minute.

She also mentioned that I'm helping her rebuild some confidence removed from her by Corporate America.

=======================
B is becoming more comfortable with hypnosis, seemingly more assured that her commands will be effective and more naturally using them.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment