Where is this going? -- Commentary

I don’t know where this is going or even that it will necessarily go anywhere. Repeated massage sessions, for example, are not on a track to going somewhere. I do have a lot less pent up want/need for what I have gotten from these sessions. If they stop it would probably build up again. I do seem to be benefiting physically and in attitude and that might revert.

I think it may be that we don’t know exactly what it is, but it is working. (Note: It may be as simple and as profound as “stress relief” except with an unusual path to get there) I do enjoy the sessions themselves, and I am benefiting, and as long as this continues I would be wanting to continue. It may be that the sessions reach some steady/stable core and remain there for some time. With a massage, no matter how good it was the body can use another massage after a while. Similarly it may be that periodic hypnosis releases some other kind of build up.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment