Limits of Hypnotic Surrender

The Goddesses now all know about some major family turmoil that has recently resolved and while I had not shared with any of them; perhaps they will understand my lessoned levels of involvement with them such as not communicating as much. (Hey, I'm still getting tranced 3+ times a week -- that is not a lessoned level my anybody's standards other than our own.)

The Goddesses had all know of some of the lead-ins to the turmoil but I kept them in the dark as to the actions that were being undertaken until they had already occurred. This was not an issue which trancing me would help, and I did not want any well meaning but off target uninvited assistance. With respect to this part of families, I have more significantly experience than they have and I'm walking some unusual paths.

I'm not filling in the details, and I've kept almost all aspects of myself private including age, region, and profession, so why am I mentioning this at all? It goes to the heart of one of the stated reasons for this blog, to let others understand this sort of hypnotic surrender relationship. This turmoil is worth mentioning both to better understand my recent interactions with the Mistresses and to see if the hypnotic submission was a factor in the turmoil.

I think that all of the Goddesses thought I was withdrawing a bit or hiding something, and I was. (Goddess N might not have noticed, but only because she had a concurrent peak in her personal turmoil.) With regard to this sort of surrendered relationship, it is notable that I could hide a super major thing and that they did not pry. This alone is a major declaration of many things that this submissive relationship is not. Many of the "what if"s that people might suppose can be negated by this observation. They are not in control of my life, I have not surrendered my decision making (outside of trances), I am not dependent on them, and I decide where to draw the line of intrusion into my regular life.

I cannot supply the supporting details, but there is clarity that my submissive relationships did not contribute to the turmoil. The turmoil was not from getting "caught" or anything involving my one on one relationship with my wife, and my time spent in hypnofun did not take me away from contributing positively to the situation. The hypnofun probably kept me calmer and "saner" in a nearly insane situation and allowed me to be a point of stability for others. It would have been a disaster if we had all "lost it". Instead, I was in control, as I usually am and as others expect me to be.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment