Do you remember now?

I think the problem in exorcism is not expelling the daemon, it is keeping it from returning to the void it left. I do not mean this litterally, but figuratively with respect to thought cycles that are not benificial to us. You can chase them out, but you need to keep them out and some of this is by filling the void they leave with something positive.

Goddess X's non-hypnosis approach had done a good job displacing what needed to be displaced, but it had not replaced it with anything. I saw some signs in Goddess N of the residual disturbance or of the old pattern reassering itself. I asked a few leading questions and got emotional reactions that told me and told Goddess N that things were still there. I suggested we explore trying to discover and find the positive things we knew of but which she was not yet feeling and try to reenforce them. She shyly agreed that this was a good idea, and after some shifting, settleing, and asking for a tissue we proceeded with trancing her.

This was a bit of an adventure in that we were exploring undiscovered wilderness. I knew the nature of what we could certanly find, but did not know the details, and if Goddess X had the details readily available then there would be no void to fill. The session was one of raising possibilities and seeing what memories and associations emerged. We did find some of what we were seeking -- not a breaking of the dam by any means, but a nice trickle.

Now I can say that I've taken one of my Goddesses to the movies.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment