Beaded tears

Today was a wild session with Goddess N. I waited a few minutes for her previous client to leave and when I was called in I passed Goddess N speaking in the hallway to another female hypnotherapist working from the same suites. It was funny going into Goddess N's private space to think of just how unaware that other therapist was that Goddess N had a submissive client. It is even funnier that Goddess X has mentioned this lady as a possible new mistress if I should ever "lose one". That does not seem like it is going to happen in the foreseeable future.

We sat down after a short hug and chatted briefly but not nearly as long as we sometimes do. She asked me what should we do today. I did not know if it was a hypothetical question or a real one but it did not matter. Last week was intense and amazingly effective and I thought it needed some discussion. As Goddess N relayed what had "stuck", what awareness had changed, and what had yet to take effect it became clear to both of us that there was still something "there" in her that was affecting her. I tried to listen actively and to ask reflective questions and just this discussion was bringing things to light, some which were definitely at the emotional level. Based on this we decided that I would trance her to explore a particular aspect.

Because it was so effective last week, I used the same basic approach to trance induction this week starting with a focus on the environment and ending with her taking a journey though multi-colored clouds that eventually merge with her. (She later said that she had not realized just how colorful she was. My response: "I knew") I also used occasional touches to the third eye as deepeners and I could see obvious physical responses to most of them.

The challenge at this stage with someone thoroughly hypnotized is to lead to the exploration but to not lead to the conclusions. The discoveries and conclusions that are effective for her must come from her. You can cause an intense focus on her own conclusions but you cannot insert them. You can at best mention possibilities. The other challenge is that they might not be verbal.

I directed her to explore the aspect we had discussed and to think of approaches and alternatives. She became lethargically verbal and articulated a word or two on a few. All I needed was these few words because it is not important whether I fully understand, it matters only that she understands. One of the things she said had a much stronger reaction from her than the others so I directed attention to that and mentioned possibilities she had mentioned when awake. She quickly reacted to some and started building on the idea – it seemed to be the idea for her for this moment. Just as I sometimes compose blog entries in trance, she had composed a very extensive set of possibilities of what she would do with this idea. I'll not discuss the therapeutic aspect further except to say that it ended with another set of wet ears.

At one point I asked if she was hypnotized. I knew that she was but that she had come up a bit due to her verbalizations and the nature of the subject, but I also knew that she would go back deep as soon as I asked her. As with other parts of the session, her answers were not for my benefit, they were for hers. Hypnotized people often do not realize that they are hypnotized, they are too focused on other things. However, knowing that you are hypnotized can reinforce hypnotic effects.

This effect came into play later in the session. I've reported that when I've been hypnotized for some time I get active – I either get chatty or need to be physically active. I think something similar happened to my relaxed Mistress of Relaxation because one of her hands spontaneously levitated. She was relatively chatty at this point and was commenting on how her hand felt as if it was doing that on its own. This I understand, both the effect on the hand and how noticing that effect is itself fascinating. Afterwards she commented at length on this and will probably be including "convincers" into almost every one of her client sessions.

General rule for hypnotists: Get hypnotized yourself regularly, you may learn many things.

I did explore a bit with the other hand, getting it to levitate (not as independently as the first hand), getting it to be rigid or limp and cycling it a few times. As could be expected, she seemed to tolerate this with nirvanic indifference but these sorts of activities demand focus and are actually deepeners. Also, they put some distance between the most important suggestions and waking up. You don't really want to do a "Wow, what a great revelation, now wake up!", instead you want to let the insights sink in. Toward that I gave her some moments of silence at the end to reflect on herself and on any adjustments she wanted to make at that time.

I did wake her up and she quickly cycled back briefly. When you have recently been there, you can get back nearly instantly.

We discussed the session and she filled me in on the details of what she had envisioned in trance – it was toughly worked out and I look forward to seeing it come into reality.

I expressed how flattered I am that she trusts me to guide her here and how she opens up to me, perhaps even in ways that surprise her. I think she does not let this happen with many or often but it works between us. I think that my long term submissive relationship with her enables this trust. There is another she trusts, Goddess X, and there is still a big unaddressed issue in Goddess N whose time has come and which can be addressed only in the most safe and trusted environment. We made plans for Goddess X and I to jointly be there for her to let her let this essential thing finally happen.

I also reassured her that I was still her submissive one, that nothing has changed with that part of our relationship. She may have needed a "convincer" on this because I had about 30 open minutes left and somewhat shyly she asked if I wanted a trance. Well, I had been almost trancing out in our pre-discussions and of course I accepted. The transition was awkward but once started we were back into our more usual interactions – the "Yes Mistress" needing to please sort of stuff. I am still her submissive one, and I am available as a guide when she is ready. One does not detract from the other and, I suspect, they instead reinforce each other.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment