Bathroom Talk

Goddess X had something different for me this week, and something others can share – if you can find it.

On the way in, Goddess X talked to some cleaning staff about some special preparations she had made and told them that she would tell then "when".

We had some pre talk about various common efforts of ours. She complained that I never write her anymore – I'm distracted on another venture, one that turned out to directly help Goddess X later in the week. During this talk the phone rang, and it was Goddess N. We chatted for some minutes, some general stuff and some in preparation for our big session trancing her scheduled a few days later. After the call, Goddess X and I made some tentative plans for Goddess N's session, but only in the broadest terms because it is certain that these things never follow any preset plan.

It was time for the main event of this day, and for this Goddess X informed the cleaning staff that it "was that time", and invited me into an inner bathroom and then onto a chair in the shower. Definitely something different. Also arriving were candles, a few papers, and some electronic equipment.

Goddess X was making a recording using me as her test subject! I won't go into the nature of the recording except to say that it is from her non-submissive regular hypnotherapy practice, is going to be widely distributed, and that her voice and tones on it would fascinate many readers of this blog. As a connoisseur of these things, I thought she managed to maintain good voice tones, pacing, and train of guidance.

I have heard the finished and distributed recording and it came out well. The bathroom adds an effective slight echo effect that just enhances her voice.

After she finished recording we discussed her plans for it. It was a weird setting with me still in the shower and her sitting on the toilet. I joked about making this moment a blog entry and she told me to "go for it". As far as what was related to that recording, she did not want feedback or analysis (mine is often sharp and critical) but just support for her to run with it. So this is what I have done in a tangable manner about which I cannot blog.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment