A New Submission

Below is an email sent to Goddess N and copied to me from blog reader menttioned in "The Forgotten Session" reporting on his second session with Goddess N. It seems that he did decide to allow overt submission related activities. His message is presented unaltered below.



Hello Mistress,

I can't tell you how calm and relaxed I feel today. This past week I have not been able to sleep and was starting to feel like I was coming down with a cold, Last nite, after our session, was the first time in a long time I felt like I got a good nite sleep. I know that it has to do with allowing myself to submit to you. It and you have a very calming affect on me. The vision you planted while in trance of being on the beach has been with me all day and I hope it stays there. The way I saw it as you spoke, there was a warm gentle breeze blowing, the water was breaking gently, palm trees gently fanning each other, you in a flowing white linen gown standing over me. I on my knees feeling the warm sand, your reassuring presence, and the gentle but confident touch of your hand on mine. Telling me it is OK to submit and the deeper I go the better it gets. That feeling of your hand on my shoulder as I do things for you only makes me want to try harder. And that fits in perfectly with what we talked about in terms of motivation, concentration, and relaxation. Workouts and races now take on a new meaning if doing well in them is my way of submitting to you.

When you had me count down from 10 I visioned walking down the stairs. Each step down meant getting to a better, softer, warmer place.

So today, I am in that better place. I enjoy being there and know that it will get even better the deeper I go. Thank you.

I will get my manicure the first part of next week. Honestly, DeepTrancer and I had talked about it. At first mention, I was abit apprehensive. Now I can't wait to go, feel you hand on my shoulder as it gets done, and be able to be back in you control as my hands get massages. Getting a manicure and experiencing these feelings gives me another opportunity to connect with you and therefore a chance to submit. I look forward to it.

Have a great weekend Mistress. I will be in touch soon to schedule another appointment.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment