Bathroom Follow-up

I had taken some affirmative professional actions in support of the reason why Goddess X made a recording last week using me as her test subject. It is notably how quickly this was done, and it was probably too quick -- something went from a vague idea to implemented so quickly that it did not undergo the usual refinement cycles, but we did not discover this until later. We spent about an hour going over some of this.

Goddess X noticed some increase in my stuttering and made a comment about the incident with Goddess B. It is true that my stuttering took a jump when I had to reject some misguided family related suggestions from Goddess B.

Goddess X used a trigger while I was still working, and while I did trance I had an unfinished queue of things to do. I make a good living by having a deeper mental stack than do most people -- I can keep detailed track of more things than most are willing to do. Hypnotherapists, on the other hand, tend to be more on the intuitive live-in-the-instant-don't-complicate-me side. Well, Goddess X lead me to her studio and tried to deepen the trance, but was unsuccessful at this -- a first for her. I make a living by not dropping the ball or losing track of things, and I could not let that unfinished queue just fade away and become things that get dropped and which would cause problems if unaddressed. I could not relax and let go because it was not time to do so, and I just became resentful of the effort to push me there.

She detected this after a bit and brought me out so I could tackle the unfinished business and we then resumed with more success.

I don't remember the details, but the talk and suggestions were mostly related to some reduction in bonding and closeness. As later entries will show, this was not a time for this as I had my as-then unrevealed reasons.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment