Secret to Hypnotizing a Hypnotist

It seems that the secret to deeply hypnotizing a hypnotist is to have it done by somebody from which they are not expecting to learn.

At her shy and uncertain request, I hypnotized Goddess N very deeply today to address a specific blockage. It was a phenomenal session it was as measured by hypnotically enhanced progress, the sort of session you read about in books and articles touting the therapeutic value of hypnosis. We found a definitive main reason for the block, found the core association behind the reason, were able to take away that association, and we found an obvious in hindsight better way and integrated that. We also found ties to clear early and traumatic events and their not yet resolved aftershocks. We cried and shared.

Her mind was definitely "there" – the core association just hopped out and surprised her (and me). There is one big unresolved thing that is there and has been there for most of her life. We did not pursue it but she knows now that it can be opened and can move toward resolution.

Her memory of the experience is clearly partial and fragmented (I know the feeling) and she commented that she ceased to consciously listen at some points knowing things were ok. She also commented that she was more able to do this with me because she was not expecting to learn anything particular. I guess when a professional hypnotist hypnotizes another, the tranced one "keeps an eye open" so to speak to analyze and learn from the other's approach.


She still is my Mistress of Relaxation and I will still submit to her, this had nothing to do with that. Well, maybe I should say "almost nothing" because the way she looked at me at some points after the trance seemed to be a reevaluation, a "Wow! He helped me do that?" so that knowledge will be with her in all of her dealings with me and she will be more aware of the possibility he her trancing. From my side, I'll still eagerly submit and let go, maybe even more so than before because our already deep bond is a bit deeper. When she is ready she will tell me, just as she did today.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment