Goddess B writes

For the first time ever, Goddess B has discussed something other than logistics in a written communication, and it has only been last week that she started signing her emails with her Goddess name.

It turns out that she felt most empowered by having me water the plants and sweep the leaves. I think there just must be something about hypnotizing a man to do household chores that must give some deep satisfaction to Mistresses because each has found a way to do some of this, even Mistress N. It is my least favorite thing, and my doing it actually shows a form of true surrender, but I hope it does not become too popular with Goddess B. I'd probably like it more if I were deeper before starting them instead of it being a just in the door sort of thing, but I'll probably never like it all that much.

I could ask her to not do it and I'm sure she would honor my request, but I won't. If this helps her explore her side of this, then it is time well spent. I might not be that fond of it, but if it gives me a more confident and hypnotically assertive lady I'll probably have it made up in other areas. If it gets her out of her box, we will both benefit.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment