Hypnotized twice by mysterious strangers

I had the manicure. I went to the shop on the same block as the building in which I work. It seems to be an Asian family business, probably Vietnamese. Despite my earlier comments about picking somebody pretty, I do not chose service providers based on physical attractiveness, so I took whomever they chose.

I got the Mama, a 40ish trim lady who looks like she has had to handle the stresses of growing up, immigration, raising kids, running a family, and running a small business. It is ironic, actually, because of all the people in there, it may be that she is the one who would have most enjoyed having me under her influence if she had known. I think that people who have been through the tougher parts of life get more from these sorts of things than do carefree 20 year olds.

The environment was not the best. A kid on whom a manicure was being forced was fussing, loud TV, and general discussions. By the time it ended it was better with just the TV, the “Mom” and 4 20ish kids or helpers.

It was my first time doing this and I said so. I watched with fascination as she buffed and emery boarded some nails. (I seem to have lost the exact order of events. I don’t do that! At least when not hypnotized, so I guess I was.) She went finger by finger which I took at a countdown from 10 to a deeper state. Nothing was said until she was on the 8th finger. She asked why I was here and I had the most natural and accurate answer in the world.
  • “Somebody suggested it”
I followed this up with a “it is very relaxing”.

I watched with hypnotized fascination as she used weird instruments males never notice. I had one visceral reaction when she cut the first nail. Nobody has cut my nails except me ever since my mother did it when I was very young, and she was not very accurate with those clippers. After this first urge to jerk away I relaxed into it.

I watched with detached fascination as my hands exhibited various hypnotic effects such as being limp and floppy, feeling light and rising into the air, and being stiff, all in response to “suggestions” interpreted from her touches. (B probably knows what I am talking about as I probably do these things with her.)

At the end she took lotion and rubbed my hands and lower arms. The flopped very loosely and she commented that
  • “You seem so relaxed”
If she only knew. She could have gently lead me by those hypnotized hands and I would have followed.

At this point it was over and the shop had just me and the 5 who work there. They were all friendly, expressing curiosity as to if I had the day off and sharing candy with me. As I paid her, my hypno-mama said “Come back again”

I did not really think of Mistress R during this, but I remained aware that I was doing this at her command. I think the shop was just too busy at first for me to zone out with impressions of Mistress N.

My nails look nice!

In one day, I've been hypnotized twice by mysterious strangers, one who did it deliberately, and one who did not know. I am living in a hypno-fetish dream!

N, you *are* my Mistress
Thank You

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment