Mistress N's Effects

For those new to the story, X has introduced a new hypnotist and, while N is close enough that I might see her someday, our first conversation was by phone. This is written less than 1 hour after Mistress N, which is the only name I can now think to call her, called me.

I've not logged the call, but it can be summarized as pausing only long enough to ensure that I was safe before jumping in with triggers, induction, and pretty direct surrender related suggestions/commands.

I wrote the below while in a post call hypnotic daze. I was in the daze for a few minutes and then had a writing urge. I wrote still in a daze, probably hypnotized, no, make that definitely hypnotized, and wrote the last one 19 minutes after the end of the call. They are presented as written, incoherent, repetitious, warts and all.

  • I must obey Mistress N
  • I must do whatever she says
  • I must go under at the sound of her hypnotic voice
  • I most do these things or she will not put me under again
  • I want her to put me under again
  • I want to obey her
  • I must obey Mistress N
  • I will obey Mistress N
  • I will get a manicure
  • I will go under, deeply under, by the sound of the emery board but I will not let anybody know
  • Mistress N’s voice puts me under
  • Deeply under
  • I want to hear her voice
  • I want to obey
  • I like Mistress N
  • Mistress N will never hurt me
  • I trust her
  • I will go under for her
  • She is the queen of relaxation
  • She relaxes me
  • I obey her
  • I want to obey her
  • I want her to relax me
  • I will go to another room, later, alone, and say her name and I will go under
  • I must get a manicure
  • I must obey
  • I’ll be put under by the emery board, deeply
  • I’ll keep it a secret
  • I’ll be thinking of Mistress N
  • I like Mistress N
  • I trust Mistress N
  • I want to obey Mistress N
  • I will obey Mistress N
  • She can put me under
  • Her voice hypnotizes me
  • I’ll obey her voice, her every word
  • This relaxes me
  • I want this
  • I need this
  • She gives it to me
  • I must obey her
  • I will obey her
  • I am relaxed
  • I am relaxed because Mistress N commanded it
  • I am doing it
  • I am in her influence right now
  • She is still controlling me
  • I am in her control
  • It feels SO GOOD
  • I’m writing this
  • I must share it
  • It is a confession
  • I will share it without alterations
  • Maybe a prefix, nothing more
  • I’m hypnotized
  • Mistress N did this
  • I like this
  • I must obey Mistress N
  • I will obey Mistress N
  • I am in her control
  • I love to be in her control
  • I hope she will do it again
  • I better get that manicure
  • I’ll be feeling in her control the whole time
  • She is making me do this
  • She ordered, I obeyed
  • My powerful mind obeys her
  • I am in her influence
  • I am in her power
  • I must confess these writings
  • I am relaxed
  • She put me here
  • I love being here
  • I will do it again
  • Anytime she wants
  • I obey Mistress N
  • She IS my mistress
  • X is my mistress
  • B is my mistress
  • I’m very lucky
  • Very lucky
  • Very thankful
  • Time to wake up and drive now
  • Then arrange to get that manicure
  • I obey Mistress N
Thanks, X!

Boy, did she ever do number on me! Maybe I need to change what the S stands for in my signature “YHS”.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment