Choosing a Pretty Stranger to Hypnotize You

I just realized that Mistress X and Mistress N have worked together, intentionally or not, to cause me to go and be hypnotized by a mysterious stranger -- whomever will be doing that manicure. X started it with her emery board induction, and Mistress N finalized it today. I've been instructed to get a manicure (a first for me) and to trance out, but hide it, while it happens. The manicurists will not know it -- it is fun to think of what might happen if she did.

Hmm, I can probably take some advantage of this by choosing who does the manicure. As long as I'll be under, it might as well be for somebody pretty.

Most manicure places I've seen have Asian staff. It looks like I'm likely to be hypnotized by some pretty Asian lady. It is still common in many Asian households to emphasize that females defer to males. I have no idea if that applies to whomever does my nails, but if it does it makes it even more interesting to think of what that girl who has been taught to defer might think if she knew the effect she was having on me.

This actually raises another question. I'll be hypnotized and hiding it, but if she told me to do something, would I? I suspect that I'd certainly want to, but while I'll be hypnotized, I'm not surrendering all control to a stranger of unknown intent, so I'll probably be cautious. Now if she started with small commands and worked up . . .

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment