How to Instill Confidence

X and I talked about what I can do to install the gift of confidence to B. X indicated that I am doing it perfectly, that the nature of my soul is that I can’t help but help her.

I hope X is right. I’d love it if B were willing to speak more openly of what she may want. Maybe she needs more confidence.

I do think B establishing herself firmly as a Mistress would do worlds for her self-confidence. I think she is still afraid of being too assertive. She should get me to a state where she knows she is in control, that I will do what she says, that I'm helplessly under and not evaluating her, and that she has freedom to explore. If she can't be rejected and if I can't say no, how could she be anything but confident?

Maybe X should hypnotize B just before B has a session with me and get B all charged up to be confident and assertive.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment