Healing bad hypnosis

Today I encountered a story from somebody who liked hypnotic surrender but got deeply involved with hypnosis with somebody who had a cruel and sadistic streak. Abusive relationships happen all the time, people often put up with shit no rational person would tolerate, so I cannot blame this outcome on the hypnosis, but hypnosis was one of the vehicles by which this person was hurt.

I wish this person could get in touch with Hypnotist X. She is a remarkably good therapist, has comfort in her soul, and also understands the surrender desire/compulsion. She would be perfect to heal this person.

The anonymous nature of this blog hinders my facilitating this contact. I know that I recently picked up a few regular readers, maybe one of them knows who I'm talking about and could point them to this blog.

If your are reading this and want to get in contact with Hypnotist X make a comment on this blog. I’ll grab your information and delete the comment if you so request. I’ll forward it to Hypnotist X and if it seems safe she will probably contact you.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment