Does B want to be a Mistress?

(From a Note to B)

X last time explored a new place with me. (Read my blog for details, and for a log of our last time.) Would you like to take me to that same place?

One question for you. You said something when I left that I might find a surprize when I wrote the log. I had a surprize with X and not responding to her triggers, but nothing else stands out. Did I miss something?


I really enjoyed our last session. I went deep and fuzzy, and left light in mind and body. The mixture of actions and passiveness is very effective. It gets me conditioned to respond to you, lets you explore hypnotic influence, and leaves me with confused and disjoint memories but with a general feeling of bliss. I find myself in a wonderful win-win situation. I'm loving the massage and it feels nice when you resume, and I'm loving it when I find myself actively doing things for you. Thinking about you makes me ready to be there again, and even writting this email is causing a light buzz.

==========================================
(Later that day)

I just now realized, ... You butterfly globe-ed me! (I think) I was about to write a comment that I was surprized that you did not try that and in trying to make that comment I have a indistict impression of its music and of holding it, but my holding it memory could be a leftover from when I held it but would not wind it.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment