Hypno-Massage -- Log 7.5

Normal font holds my journal of what happened, colored fonts hold inserted discussions about some aspect. You should read just the black text the first time as the black reflect my original event and first impression log while the blue contains later thoughts about those events.

Greeted in liv room off atrium

Taken to massage room – table, exercise bike

Started to talk, given the R trigger

Semi slumped – not as profoundly as in other times

Told was going to get a massage

Good, this sets expectations

Somehow switched sides

Told that I will undress as far as I am comfortable. Then told that I may keep undies on.

To lay on table, cover, and tell B when ready. B left room

Felt myself going deeper when undressed

Prior massage experience makes me comfortable without undies, so the suggestion that “I will undress as far as I am comfortable” meant that I would remove them. The next suggestion that “I may” keep them did not override this.

Uncoordinated stumble to table and cover

B started with strokes

Some time later around the time of the legs, B did a “N” trigger

Felt a small but profound shift in my attention and attitudes

I was totally focused on B, her voice, and her touches

I felt ready to be commanded and to do whatever she told me

Felt unquestioning of my state and receptive to B

I like the two phase approach

Awakened and questioned on touches

Retriggered (do not remember which trigger or going back under)

Time to turnover

Sheet removed

Intellectually I know now that B was probably doing that standard massage practice of holding the sheet up between her and me, but my awareness at this time did not extend to awareness of what B was doing, it ended a foot or so away from my body.

Turned over and settled down

Second time awakened and questioned, then retriggered (again w/o memory of the retrigger). Do not remember if this was after turnover.

Ok to take care of body, ok to want massage (and B), ok to be there

Cold, shivering

Did not have the initiative to cover my arms

Waited to be asked before doing anything

Hands on head

I mumbled about my mind being open

B gave 4 or 5 basic belief and attitude statements

I felt them go in and “stick”, visualizing them as perms dropped into my frontal lobe.

I’m trying hard as I write this, but I cannot remember what these statements were, but when I think about it I still feel like the perls in the frontal lobe are still there

Awakened and dressed

In living room asked how I felt

Dizzy, memory fade

Asked if I wanted water

Some discussion while standing

Thinking and the lack of it while hypnotized, just experiencing

I had seemed conversational last week, like I was aware


Post Session Comments

The triggers were interesting last time. I remember the initial r trigger and the n trigger you used later. The first induction trigger seemed to not have as deep effect as it sometimes has had, but it was profound enough. I remember waking up but am confused as to if you had me wake up 2 or 3 times. What I don’t remember at all is going back under after waking up. I don’t know what triggers you used or how I reacted. I know I ended up back under but the timeline does not exist in my head. I’ll be curious how I’ll react this time.

I think that there is something to the triggers being used by surprise. When they are I am surprised – surprised to find that I’m back under and still going deeper. If I knew a trigger was coming I might mentally prepare and my planned expectations could affect the trigger. When surprised, the hypnotically conditioned reaction sets in before there is any time to consciously consider how I want to react and *poof*, I’m back in that relaxing nirvanic la-la land.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment