Hypno-Massage Ideas

Some thoughts that occurred to me overnight:

There are a couple of things I'd find interesting if you chose to incorporate them. Please don't take any of these as "must haves", instead use only those that fit with a style that is comfortable for you.

It would be nice to be triggered without warning before preparing for the massage.

You could deepen this trance and give me suggestions that you are a good hypnotist and I'll be responding to you as fully as I respond to X. (Of course, you can also give me suggestions that you give a great massage, or any other suggestions you think set the stage for a good session.)

Wake me up and trigger me back under several times during the session.

You can use these alert times to get feedback. Don't worry that these will destroy the relaxation or hypnotic effects -- there is a hypnotic deepening technique known as fractionation where people are repeatedly cycled between awake and under, so my awakening me and retriggering me you would actually be deepening the trance and relaxation. Alternatively, if you don’t want me to be fully awake, you could suggest that I sit up and become alert and ready to communicate but that I stay deeply under.

Reinforce the triggers

At some point reinforce the triggers, especially with respect to you. Make it clear to me that the triggers work for you and X and that they are irresistible

Post-hypnotic

It would be cool to have another post-hypnotic behavior implanted (like that “chair” thing but with an unmistakable trigger).


Again, none of these are “musts”, they are just ideas. You are also welcome and encouraged to take some of the session time for yourself, to use it for your own learning, exploration, or amusement. Don’t think of this as taking time away from me, I can assure you that al long as I’m deeply under I’m benefiting, and I’d probably also find whatever I was doing to be educational or amusing (if I even remember it). You can even go so far as to tell me something like “this is my time, I have some things I want to try and you will be happily doing all of them”.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment