Fully Letting Go -- Checklist

I’ve thought about what it might mean to me to fully let go. These things came up:

Timing of trance

You chose when I must be under
I will go under, irresistibly, whenever and wherever you want
I will stay under for as long as you want

Decision Making Suspension

I must follow every suggestion/command, I have no choice.
I will do anything you say, no matter what it may be.
I will eagerly obey without reservation or hesitation., I want to obey

Responsibility Absolution

I have no responsibilities other than to follow and experience.
I am not responsible for any actions I might take while under
Since I am not responsible, it is not important for me to monitor my actions carefully or to remember

Care Absolution

I will not care or worry about whatever might happen while under.
Anything that happens while under is OK.

Filter Removal

I will be completely free, natural, spontaneous, and uninhibited.

Embarrassment Protection

I will not be embarrassed or bothered by anything that might happen.
Anything that happens is in a separate world.
Anything that happens is normal and natural to the setting.

I will not be embarrassed by being so fully under
It is ok to want to be fully under, it is not embarrassing to want this release

Judgment Absolution

I will just experience and will not need to evaluate or judge whatever may happen.
I will not be judged or evaluated based on whatever may happen as long as I’m following suggestions

Thoughts

My mind is open to you

I will think anything directed

I will truthfully answer any question
I will not mind answering, I want to tell you my secret thoughts
It is ok to feel open, exposed, or vulnerable. It is safe to be this way with you
I want to
reveal all so we can heal all and improve all

No filters

I will just experience and will not need to evaluate or judge whatever may happen.
I will let go, I will not maintain any filters on actions or thoughts, you will decide
I will be completely natural, you will accept charge of my actions, I will follow any direction you give

Message of acceptance

There will be no adverse reactions or undesirable consequences derived from being this fully under
Whatever I say, do, or reveal is a secret confined to the sessions

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment