Clear Hypnotic Communications

There was some miss communication at one part probably caused both by my mumbling in trance and X’s words being obscured by the to me loud noise from B’s rubbing of the hair near my ears. I have a simple recommendation for such instances – just say it again or ask me to say it again. If I seem confused or in turmoil over something you said, it could be either that the suggestion impacted me in a way that causes turmoil, or it could be that I’m struggling to understand what you said, or that I’m wanting to comply but frustrated at not knowing what to comply with, or that I’m struggling to fit in what I mis-heard into the context of the session. If you are not expecting the suggestion to be one that causes a reaction and you see a reaction then just try again after making sure that all obstacles to my hearing you have been removed. This applies even if you did not notice anything that might have interfered with my comprehension because between the music, street sounds, table sounds (like the sheet or my hair), and my limited attention there are many ways I might miss something. It is only if you get the same reaction after being sure that I heard you that you have something to deal with. Even then it may be simply that you have to choose different words because I map the means differently than you intended.

Similarly, if I say something that seems odd or out of place, it may be that you misheard or it may be that I’m reacting to something I mis-heard or mis interpreted. You should probably ask for clarification and not be concerned that the odd reaction is indicative of any deeper issue.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment