Two triggers for two levels -- Commentary

Regarding my wanting a trigger word. The cave and feelings of surrendering and letting go were profound and very relieving for me. I was wanting some way to get back to those feelings more quickly. Suggestions such as having the phrase “R” make me feel very relaxed are not the same because to me “relaxed” is not a good synonym for “hypnotized” and even “hypnotized” is a broad word that includes more range than just the profoundness of fully letting go, surrendering to the trance and to somebody’s influence, and letting yourself be guided and cared for by that person. I was seeking a word that meant this most deep state.

Background for B: (X is already used to this concept.) As this deeply surrendered state I have let go much of what makes a person a person such as planning, decision making, self-responsibility, and self observation and self-correction. What I get is blissful nirvanic selflessness. I found a description of a Buddhist site describing their goal of “reaching a state of absolute selflessness resulting in ultimate bliss called Nirvana”.

X has asked me on several times to recall the deepest I ever was and go back there, but each time I’ve pulled back because of lack of specific affirmation that it is ok to go there. (That she is telling me to go there does not seem to count, probably because I’m not sure that she intends where I’d be.) I’m not sure why I need the reaffirmations. It may be that I worry that such letting go will freak out the hypnotist so I need acknowledgement that they are ok with it. It may be that I mentally cannot give up these core things unless I know that somebody is actively ready to step in. Whatever the reason, I need some sort of explicit reaffirmation each time that it is ok to let go and surrender so fully and that my guide understands what is happening and is ready for their part.

The N trigger could become an interesting shortcut. Basically by using it either of you would be stating that you are ready to accept your side of the responsibility and active direction and that it is ok for me to let go of all of those things and place myself fully and completely into your influence. It would be great to be able to routinely get there, feel that release, and not feel like I have to apologize for being there or wanting to be there and not worry that my being that fully under your influence and direction will freak you out. The N trigger promises to be such a gateway, especially if reinforced.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment