Differences with Two Hypnotists -- Commentary

In a pre-session email to X I raised some curiosities I would have about being hypnotized by two people at once (a first for me). Here are those questions and answers based on the last session.

would I feel doubly under,

No, but under twice, once for her once for X, toggling. Later merged

Was like a shifting of tracks

would her likely awkwardness in phrasing and less hypnotic self-confidence relative to you stand out,

She (B) spoke less and demanded less of me when she spoke.

Each touch relaxing .vs. each touch placing me deeper into hypnosis, deeper into surrender, deeper toward nirvana

Relax and hypnosis not the same for me

would I “feel” the same responding to her directions as I feel responding to yours,

Mostly yes, but responding to X is more intimate, maybe due to deeper bond from experience

would I have any sense of conflict for my attentions between the two of you,

No, you tag-teamed

Might be interesting if you did conflict on purpose with both of you demanding my attention – if your demands were toward the same end then no matter which one I pay attention to I get there, and if I pay attention to both I get there more thoroughly.

would I pay attention to any dialog between you two

There was some and I noticed it, but did not care. Also inaudible to me

would her words have the same powerful effect on me as do yours,

Probably, but she did not give specific commands

would I see her as your equal in influence or somehow subordinate to you

When receiving suggestions the comparison does not come up. When awake or in lighter trance X is stronger. I get a buzz from X, not from B

would I somehow resent her interruptions in the stream of narvanic bliss I having with you, etc.

No resentment

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment