Ocean Trip -- Log 3

Tranced at door immediately

Led to kitchen to wait for feed dog

Told to deepen and I did, but also was running a dialog analyzing the situation, wondering what would happen next, etc

Sat in chair

Some deepening

Eyes open but relaxed

Discuss note

She is therapeutic, not stage

Phone or sound of her voice calms and relaxes. Suggestion to forget this one.

Her touches on my knee ??? calm me??? ??? relax me???

Trust her

Some comment from me about it I was hypnotized

She replied if I was questioning it

I agreed that I was, but had been and continued to run a internal dialog

About the degree to which I was, what she might be doing, what I might do next

How I might react under “what if” scenarios, when we might move to the table, etc

Awake

Sess 2 girl: thought she was early. Was same girl as sess 1

She would be the moderator of what I was told for group. Maybe some signals

Trust can go slow

Under

Very direct commands

Glue – did seem stuck

Forget 5 – could not count. I knew it was there and vague knew the name, but

could not use it. When I tried the number was marginally there but not useable.

When I tried to access the number I instead repeated various deepening

statements from earlier sessions – e.g. each and every word …

If left alone or encouraged I’d probably have talked myself very deep.

Must share book with friends – I pushed back because this post-session

effect would destroy my privacy – I do not advertise that I go to hypnosis

sessions

(Editing note added in prep for sending this to X:

I have on 2 occasions revealed to coworkers or associates that I was

using and benefiting from hypnosis, but these times were only when

they had shared something with me that made me think they might

benefit from it themselves and they might be open to the idea.

I think at least 1 did go, but I never asked.)

Gave forgiveness promise

Gave let go note

Table

Ocean, float, sun, cold – some drifting

Too deep, come up – I felt I had been responding

Pirate, treasure chest, others danger, hide and follow

Robinson Caruso, 3 years, woman. Run off happy.

What of fish tank? Logistical issues

Discuss kids

Discuss letting go and feeling of letting go

She claims to understand, not that natural for her

Is for me a doorway by which other hypnotic experiences can be rationalized

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment