Notes from past hypnotic experiences

I am probably most receptive to direct suggestions. If I’m told that I “may” do something then that implies that I also may not, and that requires me to think and be alert enough to choose. I stay much deeper and more blissful if I am told what I must do. Many are afraid of giving up control, but I do not fear this as long as it is in a safe limited context and seek the relaxation and freedom from responsibilities this gives me.

Switching between passive and active behavior can enhance both. If I’m just passively laying there listening, I will after a while get used to it and my mind starts other dialogs. Getting me to sit, talk, walk, interact, or otherwise actively move causes extreme concentration and focus on your directions but cannot be sustained for more than 10-15 minutes before the trance breaks. When a period of active behavior ends and I relax back into passivity, I generally rebound deeper than I had been before becoming active.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment