First Session -- Log

I did not make a log from session 1, maybe it was the busyness of Christmas. Interestingly, details of that session are now almost totally lost to me. I’m not sure how long we talked before the induction started. I think it started on the table. I have vague memories of you giving me the reinduction trigger but I don’t think you used it until session 2. I remember asking to sit up and that when I did I just looked at whatever was in my initial field of view. I remember later going to the chair, probably in response to a request from me, and that I just stared at a candle. The rest and any other suggestions you made, subtle or otherwise have faded from my recall. My best notes from sessions 1 are the notes I made in prep for session 2.

While prepping these notes and after taking a break, I also recall that you started me on the Florida beach, moved me to the water, then under the water, and allowed or encouraged me to follow your words.

I do remember your next client arriving early and greeting her briefly on the way out.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment