Captivatingly Deep -- Log 2

Chair
Some talk
Asked how I had responded to phrases, mentioned trigger – I just slumped
On table w/ shoes
Deepening, somewhat forceful
Beach vacation
Mountain house vacation – waiting to be told what to do
Her voice got much softer and deeper with intense confirmation that I will do whatever she is told, that I must go under. Felt wave of release/relaxation and went much deeper.
Just soaked up her words relishing being there.
Was aware of the specifics at that time, but is now all fuzzy
Must stand when triggered – cannot collapse

Stand up, awake, then under. “I am literal”
Sit up and talk to her.
Another stand and fractionalization
Reinduction talk

Went much deeper w/
Must go under, must do each and every word willingly and eagerly, each and every word comforts me, …
That totally captivated me, I lost my body sense, felt floaty, wonderful
Whatever you told me at time I’m probably still doing, but my memories of what you told me are unclear
Feel like I must go under anywhere anytime you trigger
Astral projection
Dog on hand
Back into body

At end of session we talked. She had another client coming in 5 minutes. I mentioned that when I crossed paths with another client last week I wondered if I would go under. She stated that she had not thought of that but might like to try it. Door bell rang. Walking to it we talked of how to pass the time in future sessions. She opened the door, young Indian lady in pink silk wrap was there. We said hi, I stepped back to clear the path, then got triggered. I went under without hesitation, head drooping. Was told to sit on couch – was not sure who at first. I sat and drooped further. Only vague wonder what new lady was thinking. Left arm levitation, the higher the more deeply under I am. Totally forgot about girl. Arm past ½ way, not sure how far up, then dropped. Awakened and girl was gone. I stated in her direction that I hoped she went under as deeply as I had.

(See "Disappering Lady")

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment