Disappearing Lady, Thanks!

Thank you for the session, I’m still glowing and feeling light! I keep thinking about the end when I was leaving. I had expected that if I were hypnotized in front of a stranger that I’d be focused on them. When you triggered me I did not for even a moment contemplate if I was ready to be under or if I wanted to be under in front of her, I just went. When you told me to sit down I was not sure if you were telling me or her, but by the time I sat down I had forgotten all about her. I was amazed when you woke me up and still am that she could so totally disappear from my awareness. This makes me think “gee, I did that? I must have been hypnotized” and that renews the feelings from the session. The session felt good, being hypnotized is good, going under for you felt good, and I’m eager for my next vacation!

I was amazed and very pleased at the level of effect you had on me. I can see that as my responses to you get more automatic they not only give me more and longer lasting release but they establish an environment on which I might actually be able to address other issues or improvements. It would be nice to establish an environment where the yielding of control is automatic and taken for granted and one in which I do not concern myself with whatever actions that may occur or whatever thoughts that might be expressed, one where I’ll eagerly and willingly do whatever you say while being comforted by each word and each command, and where I am unembarrassed to be this deeply surrendered and unembarrassed to want this surrender. With such an environment I would not need to worry about planning and monitoring my actions and could just fade away into bliss.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment