Welcome "Cary"

I've been in occasional correspondence with "Cary", somebody who was interested in the activities described in this blog and who wanted to participate. I put him in contact with Mistress N and offered information about what might and might not happen and about her prior experience. He has had multiple sessions with her, I don't know the exact number and have not asked, and previously submitted the entry I logged as "A New Submission".

Because of his ongoing interactions of a nature interesting to readers of this blog, I've extended an invite for Cary to join this blog as an author, meaning he can post new articles directly. Besides the interesting reading, I'm hoping he will find the release of sharing his secret, even if from a pseudonym, as freeing and enabling as it has been for me.

P.S. (J & P: you're welcome to join also)

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment