Reviewing Trances

Had a pleasant session with Goddess X.

After a small bit of greeting we entered her studio and she tranced me reclining in that chair of hers. She then asked if I would do something different that day. Well, of course I am always intrigued. The something different was that she had me listen to one of her recorded CDs so I could create a write up about it from a fresh prospective. The CD was related to a non-hypno submission sort of thing, so I can't describe it here.

My first impression was that it sounded like her, that the recording was very close to what I hear from the live Goddess X. (She told me later that this recording had been done in a studio.) I found myself at times drifting in a pleasant daze and not paying that much attention to her words (which is a sign that the words were going in). I could tell that the wordings on it had been carefully selected so as to not cause a problem no matter what the circumstances were of the listener, but they were delivered with a casual grace that showed no signs of the delicate path she had to follow.

At the end of the recording I had a profound feeling of wanting to obey Goddess X. This was funny because besides a small part of her post trigger deepening there had been no focus on submission or control transfer of any sort. There certainly was not any in the recording.

Time in trance is a funny thing. I was time constrained this time in that I had an appointment following our session. I could have easily believed the recording had used up all of our time but in fact at least half was still left.

She had me stand and follow her to a garden. There she put me to the task of watering various plants which I did in a semi-mechanical manner in response to her directives. At one point she was very specific more or less setting the parameters for an arc of watering much as she might set a sprinkler. Well, once set a sprinkler follows its arc whether or not you are in its path, and I guess so did I. I had no clue that I had sprayed Goddess X until she reacted and then I became aware of it and of its humor, but of course I kept watering as directed.

She directed me back inside. My time sense had been bothering me as the session had seemed to have gone on a long time and I was worried that she had misunderstood my time to be elsewhere as the time I needed to leave her studio. With this bothering me I had the presence of mind to glance at her almost hidden clock and found that she had not misunderstood and there was still time left. (She later commented on my glancing at the clock.) Never trust your time sense in hypnosis.

After a bit more trancing on her table I was on my way. The temptation to stay and chat is strong and she reminded me that I had better get moving. (I made it with just enough time to prep enough to get done what was needed.)

She may be starting a new series of recordings. I look forward to being her test subject or reviewer. Hmm, who knows – if she is thinking of me as she makes these there may soon be a series of "normal" hypnotherapy recordings with just a twist of this twist. We will see.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment