The Nature Goddess

Goddess N was already in her studio when I arrived which surprised me as I had not noticed her car. I guess she has been pondering that awkward transition I tease her about that occurs when we discuss business at length before trancing because she tranced me within a minute of my arrival. As she probably expected, there was no awkward transition.

The focus was on going deeper, listening to her voice, and submitting totally.

She prepared me to follow her to her car for a long ride. After putting me in the car she had to go away for a few minutes and during this time I heard noises behind me which I quickly categorized as most likely being that of a small dog. The car ride went much as the previous one where I just reclined in the car with my eyes closed and with an occasional touch or word from her while in transit. As before, I was not bothered by the car's motion or the various noises of traffic and any noises the dog might have made were lost in the environmental noises or were not picked up by me as anything significant.

When she got me out we were in a nature park setting where the park was clearly at the end of one season and preparing for the next. The introduced me to her dog who, unlike Goddess X's dog, did not consider me to be of any particular relevance. We walked along the outer edges of the park (it was probably unclear how welcoming the park was to the dog) and she would at various times have me stop, turn in some particular direction, and admire a scene, a body of water, or a passing animal. Somewhere in here I got one of "those" smiles that generally indicates some sort of surprise for the Goddess and in this case it was that I had very recently taken and posted a series of pictures of almost identical content to what she was directing my attention. On the way back to the car she asked me to share my thoughts and I at least partially articulated this.

Somewhere along the walk she had me stop and notice the small densely clustered not yet open flowers of an abundant plant. She had me tear off and carry a small cluster from it and later gave me suggestions that it would remind me of her and of the calmness of the nature environment. I happened to notice this cluster again today and found it dry and withered, but the previously unopened flowers had all opened and released their pollen, giving all they had in a last oomph before wilting.

Back in her studio she had me physically relax and played a bit with chair switching, having me sit in her chair and then wanting to go back into "my" chair that was then occupied by her.

She requested two specific emails from me to be sent later. I was paying attention at the time, but I was also not paying attention in that way that makes sense only to those who understand hypnosis. What I find is that in the fuzziness of the session that I lose specific details. I know there is a second email, but I've forgotten what it is supposed to be.

She woke me up and I mentioned my set of recent similar pictures. We browsed them and then discussed various things related to the business thing whose trigger had been pulled the last week. I was then on my way.


By the way, Goddess N sometimes frets if the blog entry is delayed after the session. In my last entry I shared the email where she described herself as being sooooo tranced out and since then I've seen several other indications that that session truly is fuzzy in her recollections. Interestingly, in this fuzziness, she missed my blog entry about that session and today questioned me why I hadn't made one. I understand the feeling – when something is shrouded in hypno fuzz things that "attach" to it mentally either partially unfuzz it or they themselves get partially fuzzed. Forgetting to notice the blog entry, even when anticipating it, goes along with forgetting details of the session. I have several strong reasons to conclude that she really was "sooooooooo tranced out" during that session and this is odd because she showed less signs of obvious trance than she has done in numerous other sessions and there was no part of it where she was relaxing or being passive. She fully tranced out trancing me and enjoying my submission. Those who wonder if the Goddesses are really "into it" can read this as an affirmation but must remember that what "it" is that they are into is dependent on their history and disposition and might not be the "it" of anybody else's imagination.

By the way #2: Goddess N probably dislikes blog entry's title becuse it is too close to the earth mother stuff that is not her, but it fun to use it for a day or so.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Deep Trancer,
I will surprise you again. I actually like the title "The Nature Goddess" on this blog entry. Our walk was one with nature that day. Taking in the sunlight and the views with my submissive one was interesting.
N

9/26/2005 8:53 PM  
Comments:
Dear Deep Trancer,
I will surprise you again. I actually like the title "The Nature Goddess" on this blog entry. Our walk was one with nature that day. Taking in the sunlight and the views with my submissive one was interesting.
N
 
Post a Comment