Become aware that I have another ...

This session started very differently. I was going to pick up Goddess X from a car repair place, but she called while I was in transit to say that there was some hang up and her car was not going in as planned and I should meet her at her normal place of business. As I got close to it she called and told me to call her when I had parked and the session would start then.

It has been some time since I've had a telephone session with Goddess X, and even with Goddess N they are now rare. However, when she triggered me instantantly when I called back I relaxed into her words as she took me down with various triggers and with direct suggestions of surrender and submittal. She would often ask me to breath loudly so she could see how I was responding. One key sign of trance is that the rest of the world disappears (selective attention) and this was definitely occurring except as interrupted by environmental factors such as people conversing near my car. She had me open my eyes and hold my palm in front of my eyes and tried to have me envision a heart in it. I'm relatively weak hypnotically regarding suggestions that conflict with observations such as seeing or hearing things that are not there, and this was not the best circumstance, so it is not surprising that the best I got was an impression of a heart. This was good enough so she had me place it next to mine and to transfer positive feelings from it to me.

After about 15 minutes she told me to get out of the car, to cross any necessary streets carefully, and to wait at her front door. This I did – sort of. My only ongoing challenge with Goddess X is staying unobserved, her place of business is close to home for me and it would be easy for a family acquaintance to notice me outside her place of business and casually comment on it later and her place of business is such that I'd have a hard time creating plausible a explanation. I waited near her door but in a less conspicuous place for the 2-3 minutes it took her to arrive.

She had me follow her into her place of business and into her studio ignoring any who tried to greet me. She placed me in that soft reclining chair and had me work the leaver to lean back. With the phone ear bud removed she turned on background music, shut out external lights, and placed a blindfold over me. She said she had a few things she needed to do so I sat there relaxing while she did whatever those were.

When she returned she had me open my eyes and describe how I was feeling. I was pretty blank and tried to say that. She had me sit up and be greeted by her dog, which she often brings to her studio. All this time the dog and been unsuccessfully trying to get my attention. I casually petted her pet as did she, the pet while liking me clearly preferred her attention to mine.

Somebody was at the door! Goddess X directed me to get the door. I was not expecting anybody but had a flash of thought that it might be Goddess B as it is fairly easy for Goddess B to get to Goddess X's place of business. With only a small amount of apprehension, I walked to the door and opened it to find my surprise – Goddess N!

I don't know how much expressions come through when hypnotized, but I felt like I was beaming. I had resigned myself to not seeing her this week. Goddess X directed me to give Mistress N a hug and a kiss, and I almost impulsively gave her a big one before realizing that this was not what she meant. I gave Goddess N a sincere but appropriate hug and kiss and Goddess X directed me to go back into the studio and to lie on the table.

Upon entering the studio, Goddess X asked the logical question – if I had any notes in my pocket this time. Well, this time they caught me by surprise, but they laughed in memory of my first physical encounter with Goddess N when I guessed what was going to happen and prepared a note in advance. (See "Note in my pocket")

They fiddled and fuzzed a bit, and it became clear they were setting up recording equipment including something that had a motor. They did a sound check and decided that they needed to speak loudly to be picked up well. This influenced the tone for the session.

Goddess N started and Goddess X interjected as Goddess N starting following one of her usual inductions while Goddess X used phrases from my fully letting go checklist. Goddess N would pick up on a phrase and elaborate on it and issued some of them herself. The thing is that their trying to be loud interfered with their natural styles. It came across and emphatic and bossy, maybe even with a bit of an attitude. I have no idea how I would have responded to this as a stranger but knowing many of their natural styles it came across as a bit weird for me. That said, it was still effective. After all, here were two excellent hypnotists that I trusted, my Goddesses, ones that can individually trance me into surrender and submission at their whim, and they were both so whimming and using my own words in many cases. Of course it was effective for me!

What was VERY effective was when they talked concurrently rather than in turns. I would hear both of them and respond to both but this did take all of my attention so my soaking up the suggestions was without analysis or filters, there just was not time for such things, or need for them either. Goddess X directed me to have my body disappear and it started to do so, I started becoming unaware of my body.

This did not last long as Goddess X directed me to sit up and then asked me how I was feeling. Sometimes in trance I become very verbal, even semi-manic sometimes, but more of the time I am passive able to respond but not initiating much. The most active verbal activity seems to come after 45 minutes or so of trance but for whatever reason I was still in that blankish fairly passive verbally state and probably did not articulate much.

Goddess X directed me that my phone was ringing. She probably meant a repeat of that answering the shoe thing, but this time I did happen to have a phone handy – this did start as a teletrance after all, so of course I sent for my cell phone. The humor of this was clear to all of us, even to me, and we all were laughing as Goddess X tried to redirect me to the shoe. I did end up answering the shoe after being told to stop my laughing. They asked me who it was and I was pretty blank about it – hallucinations are just not my strong point. The only person I could envision was sitting right there, Goddess N. They asked what I wanted to tell her I told her I was glad she was here and I confessed that I had almost "given her a big one" with the door kiss and they laughed and Goddess X confessed that the had regretted the phrasing just after she said it and said something to the effect that "We will have to be careful with that kissing stuff next time."

Blogging has become a habit to me, and one thing I pick up on are possible blog subject lines. I love to tease the readers and the mistresses by using subject lines that I hold are intriguing and accurate even if not quite as expected. This session was full of these, and "We will have to be careful with that kissing stuff next time" is one of them.

Goddess N directed me deeper and Goddess X directed me to get the door, that somebody was there. I walked to the door, opened it, did not find anybody, and returned. The Mistresses had rearranged themselves so that Goddess N was in the recliner and Goddess X directed me to kneel at Goddess Ns feet and to take her bare feet. What an opportunity! Not for me, but for the dog who promptly inserted herself into the interaction by giving both of Goddess N's feet a through and very wet licking. Ok, "Licking her feet" was added as a possible blog subject line for the session. At several times in the session they had to tell me to stop laughing. I would but they sometimes gave me new reasons to begin.

Goddess X brought me some hand cream, much firmer stuff than Goddess N normally uses, so she had me warm it up in my hand and with my breath. I almost offered it to the dog for additional warming. In my hypno-klutzy way I applied some of it to her pants before settling down. Goddess N directed me to go deeper and to feel the muscles of her foot. Goddess X, who has a reputation as being an expert in appreciating foot massages, directed me to apply my knuckles to the middle of her foot, which I did. Goddess X thought firmness was appropriate so she directed me to push as if I were trying to reach the top of the foot. I did not see Goddess N's reaction, but I heard Goddess X's reaction to Goddess N's reaction – I guess I did press rather firmly in response to that directive and Goddess N must have reacted.

So I continued with the foot and lower calf making occasional eye contact with Goddess N. I knew Goddess X was around, but as far as physical presence it was limited to Goddess N and only to parts of her. Goddess N is used to this and gave a suggestion such as "Now you start to become aware that I have another foot", which Goddess X found hysterical and verbally speculated about the appropriateness of her using a variant of that phrase in her personal life.

Goddess X noticed I had not switched feet nbut Goddess N knew that I was aware of the other foot but had not been told to do anything with this awareness. I was directed to start with the other foot and this I did until I was directed to get more cream. Again I warmed and again I considered having the dog help in the manner she seemed to want. As I was on the other foot Goddess N reminded me that I wanted to please her, needed to please her, and that this applied to both of the present Mistresses. Again I was lost in the foot.

Goddess X had tried a few times to see if Goddess N wanted to trance out during the foot attention. It seemed appealing to Goddess N but she did not. I commented after awakening that there is some unpredictability with the three of us present as we all have histories of trancing each other. However, we do not trance without willingness so unexpected surrender only occasionally occurs.

I was directed to a sink where I warmed a hand towel with hot water and wrung it out before applying it to Goddess N's feet in a manner that I intended to be both a cleaning and a massage.

They placed me back on the table and, reminding me once again that I did not even have a note in my pocket, quickly woke me up.

Goddess X invited me to share a lunch with the two of them. We had some good chats covering various topics, some sharable and some which generated possible blog title lines that could be completely misinterpreted. "There is more to it that even you know about" would be the most innocent of these, some of the others I had to promise to not use. There is a real sense of comfort among us. We are not involved in each other's lives, but we are aware of much of each other's lives and much of the discussion was sharing and expanding this awareness. Goddess X did pick up on another form of expression of my patterns of not accepting assistance from others asked once or twice something to the effect of "do I have to order you to …". There is an intimacy in hypnosis, a bonding, and perhaps part of its attraction for me is that it gives a means to penetrate past a shield I otherwise wield so very diligently.

I'm so lucky to have these Goddesses. It still amazes me and it often still feels like a dream. That "Deep Trancer" guy and all that stuff he gets to do, that couldn't be me, could it? It feels like a dream right now. Maybe I'll never need to wake up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Submissive One,
I have always enjoyed having my feet massaged.
N

9/17/2005 9:47 PM  
Comments:
Dear Submissive One,
I have always enjoyed having my feet massaged.
N
 
Post a Comment