The Forgotten Session

Goddess N had warned me that our session might start late as she had a new client just before me. I arrived at her studio and could hear her voice (but not her words) through her closed door, so I waited about 15 minutes until she completed. I took an unobtrusive look at her other client but I doubt that they noticed me. The client seemed radiant, almost beaming, and lighthearted and they thanked our mutual hypnotist several times in their short walk out and promised to follow though. I have no idea what the purpose of this session had been, but it had clearly been successful.

Goddess N had had a busy day it seems. I knew that she had earlier in the day had a telephone session with someone who contacted her through the blog. This person had also contacted me with several direct questions about her and her sessions, all of which I answered to the best of my abilities. I later got a follow up email from him and he gave permission for me to discuss his session with Goddess N so I know that his session was effective. At his request the session had been about a non-submissive specific therapeutic goal but basically by accident there was in the session a small amount of more submission inducing suggestions to which he seemed to resonate. It will be interesting to see if he chooses to have more of that included in his next session.

I'm feeling some satisfaction from helping him and the Goddess find each other. One thing about this blog is that it gives a feel of the interactions and should attract those seeking similar experiences.

Back to back to back (to back?) sessions must take a toll, especially when she has such a tendency to trance out in mine (while retaining control, most of the time). It is odd that I did not think of her as trancing out that much this time, but an email I received 4 days later told the story as she said:

Subject: sooooo tranced out

Dear DT,

Was it you or I that were so tranced out that our session on the 15th did not seem as if it happened? Where is the post? I know I received some emails as directed from you!

N

You were busy that day, my dear Goddess, and that day was sandwiched between other busy days, so let me see if I can fill in things with this post.

We had our usual problem of enjoying talking to each other such that it becomes awkward for her to start the transition into trance. The "ideal" trancy thing might be to enter a room already set to the proper atmosphere and for her to start the trance right away, but we always seem to get involved in discussions first. I enjoy these discussions and I have to admit enjoy the tease of watching her make the transition. This day in particular we had things to discuss as we made the final decision to "pull the trigger" on the final step of a business thing we have been pursuing for several months. She is less colorful than I had thought she was. (Inside joke.)

This time we discussed the awkwardness and laughed about it a bit and then fell into more discussions. It was probably 20 minutes into the session before we got down to hypnotic fun.

"OK, take a deep breath", …take another deep breath, keep on staring at my eyes, going deeper and deeper, Deeper, concentrating, hearing, deeper, following my instructions, deeper, going into trance easily, deeper, effortlessly, deeper, … Those are probably not the exact words, but they give the feel.

"as you go deeper, needing to follow my instructions, all sounds put you deeper and deeper. I am your Mistress, you submit to me now, following my instructions, going deeper still, more and more relaxed …"

"In moment we will go outside, you will stay deeply in trance …as you walk you will go deeper and deeper into trance, … you will be aware but not bothered by things around you, … what will matter is that you will be with your Mistress … totally submitting, following her instructions …"

At her count, I stood up and followed her outside to start our walk. We passed movie theaters, insurance agents, real estate offices, white cloth and junk food places, but none of this mattered, she mattered. Just as we got out of the congested area she decided to start back.

With hardly no time back in the chair she had me open my eyes to take and heat her lunch in the communal microwave, still in trance. Well, in the kitchen was a massage therapist transferring lotions and such. She was friendly and tried several times to start a small conversation and I, in trance, was a bit of a humbug. She wasn't interesting to my goal at that time (heat the lunch) and interactions were a threat to my direction to keep my trance unobserved. I wondered if she noticed anything?

Back in the room she put the lunch aside to cool and immediately pulled out a nail file and instructed me to do her nails. "Each time that file goes back and forth you go deeper, Each time that file goes back and forth you need to go deeper, going deeper and deeper, submitting to me, … needing to submit, wanting to submit, … you are under my control, wanting to please me, needing to please me, in my total control, … allow yourself to totally focus … on pleasing me …"

"Now with your eyes closed I want you to feel the sensations as I file your nails" … She proceeded to play a bit with limb catalepsy, enjoying having even my fingers in her control, directing my focus to the sensations.

She had me get up and straighten the bed/table whose sheets had been disrupted by the prior client. This included fetching and replacing the head cover. I think I did ok, but things are fuzzy in trance. She said I had done a good job.

She had me look into a box with several varieties of tea bags in it and tell her what was available. She tried with limited success to suggest that I would find a different variety when I checked again. She had me ask her what she would like. "Which one would you like" Mistress! "Which one would you like, Mistress?" … "Yes Mistress"

Time to fetch the tea, and time to trance as I dip the bag and she counted.

Eyes back closed, repeating what she said. "I am Deep Trancer, please take me deeper. I want to please you, I desire to please you, I need to pleas you, I am your submissive one …"

At one point she tried to have me sing in trance – that just seems to be impossible for me. We settled for a mantra of my repeating phrases such as those used above. My voice can be soft and is a tone that blends into the background, so she leaned forward to listen. I watched her enjoyment at hearing these words and her being pleased pleased me.

"Go deep, very very deep, deeper than ever before …"

She gave me instructions to send several specific emails over the next 2 days basically confirming that I was in her control. I sent at least some of these, but we probably exchanged 30 emails related to that business thing (where I was in control) and the frequency of these probably interfered with some of the suggested emails.

"6 … 8 … 10, opening your eyes …"

We chatted, discussion whether I had benefited from her earlier session – if she had some pent up controlling urges. She analyzes things as they happen (intuitively). That some people just could not ever understand. We also discussed the role of control and submission her unusual former profession (unusual, but totally vanilla). It would be very interesting (but probably unbloggable) if her former profession ever crossed over into our sessions. I can still cause a flush in her with a well timed "Mistress".

She is very good at what she does, VERY good, and has even been able to use it in lifesaving roles. I'm lucky to have found her.

Thank you, Goddess N
Thank you, Goddess X, my gatekeeper of all things hypnotic, for causing this to happen on top of our own interactions.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment