Silent Echos

I arrived a bit before Goddess N but others had left the doors open. We had some business to explore so I wondered into the room where we would normally do this in order to get things set up. Well, when she arrived we found that a crucial piece of equipment was not working that day so we headed into her studio.

After not much more chit-chat and after a brief comment from her on how it was sometimes hard to transition after normal style interactions, she waved her hand and snapped her fingers and my trancing started. It soon became clear to me that she too was going to do a completely non-verbal session, and this was just one day after Goddess X had done it. I was pretty sure and Goddess N later confirmed that she had not been in communication with Goddess X and had no idea this had just been done. I probably smiled a bit while descending into my trance and I imagine that such reactions must always worry Goddess N at least a bit. Those smiles are often reaction to some so-far secret knowledge and she must be wondering if I will be pulling out a note or if I just composed something like the red rose, yellow rose thing.

Well, if my hypnotic memories were already blurry from the non-verbal session with Goddess X, imagine what effect experiencing another deep one the next day must have on blurring the memory timeline. Non verbal trances are about emotions, being in sync with each other, and flowing with the moment. Without the complexity of language you are stripped to these all too often shielded essentials. If they can stay in sync with you, or clue you such that you stay in sync with them, then it works and is magical. I suspect that if the sync were lost it would quickly become awkward. Interestingly, both Goddesses reported that they expected that this experience with me would make them better hypnotists, and that they were inclined to fold more non-verbal clues into their regular sessions.

So with the blurring effect, I cannot report with any accuracy on what she did to deepen the trance. It involved things from her usual bag of tricks such as pressure on the shoulders, moving the head, making limbs be rigid or limp, or guiding my eyes. It is in part because these are part of her usual hypnotic vocabulary that they do not form a sequence. I cannot even be sure that they happened this session or if I'm just "filling in" with impressions from earlier sessions. However it was done, it was as effective as her normal verbally assisted trance, or even more so, and I was soon lost in the world that consisted of just her (or sometimes just parts of her) and whatever she was directing.

At one point she pulled out that bottle of hand lotion and I started applying it as before, mostly to the back of her hands but also to the front and massaging whatever caught my attention.

She pulled out her tea cup and bag and, following the script from prior sessions, I fetched hot water and started raising and lowering the tea bag. However, when I thought it was about done she had other ideas and gently directed me out of her office and into the front seat of her car. She closed my eyes and I proceeded to ride unquestiongly to wherever she had in mind with only occasional reminder touches from her. The distance and turns seemed to be consistent with that earlier car ride to a Starbucks, but this is so hard to measure she could have taken me any number of places.

She got out of the car and left me there. I did not fret or worry at all; I trusted she would return in an appropriate time. When she did return she confirmed that I was still tranced and fed me a bite of either a bagel or one of those pretzel things you get at smoothie places. I was chewing it and enjoying the taste when she signaled me to become more passive and deep. I guess she remembered about the swallowing difficulty in trance thing because she reversed herself long enough for me to get the food down.

Back in her office it was some more time in the chair and then I found myself massaging a feet and applying that lotion. I continued the massage dream through all the muscles I could identify working upward until she signaled me to stop. She did not have me do the other foot right away and had me do something else I cannot sequence right now, but eventually I was back at the other foot.

I noticed that she was showing signs of trancing out. That is a very easy and natural thing to do in the setting, the atmosphere in the room is so "trancy" that it feels like if a stranger entered they would collapse obliviously tranced within a few seconds. In Goddess N's case it is a particular quandary. She loves having me submitted, in her complete control, yet part of her seems to yearn to go as well while another part fears it. I appreciate her quandary but probably have a strangely indifferent attitude toward it. I can sum it up as "Red Roses, Yellow Roses, I like them both just the same, and perhaps in time so will you." As I like both roses, it does not matter to me which she most likes at any particular moment because I'll simply adopt the appropriate complimentary and supportive role. I can also handle a mixed bouquet.

(Ok, now I have her both laughing and shaking her head.)

We have some wonderous and mutually fulfilling interactions. It saddens me that more have not discovered this.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Deep Trancer...where you already in trance that you do not remember the beginning handshake part of entering trance.

9/08/2005 6:31 AM  
Blogger Deep Trancer said...

I remember now; it all blurs.

9/08/2005 8:22 AM  
Comments:
So Deep Trancer...where you already in trance that you do not remember the beginning handshake part of entering trance.
 
I remember now; it all blurs.
 
Post a Comment