Strobing images

Goddess B greeted me in her atrium. We chitchatted a bit about her recent trip to a resort and she hit me with a relax trigger. Of course I did, before even thinking about it. With no deepening whatsoever she told me that because she had been gone there were chores to be done. She directed me to her backyard where I picked some citrus fruit using my reach, which is considerably longer than hers. She was giving a background chant of going deeper and pleasing her as I did this and as she directed me into her kitchen to place the fruit in a basket.

She directed me to her massage room and told me to take off my shirt and shoes and to lie face down on the already made massage table. As she started on my shoulders, she told me she had not given a massage in several days and she was looking forward to it. She started her background hypnotic mantra, basically a slow and soft steady stream of phrases such as "feel my hands across your back, deeper and deeper, into nirvana, into that special place, just relax, surrender, let go, you feel so good and so comfortable, feel my fingers across your muscles, release, be totally comfortable, wanting to do anything Goddess asks, falling asleep, totally letting go, totally surrender to my power, out of control, taking care of yourself, recharging, …". There was a lot of emphasis this time on going to sleep and I did drift somewhat even as she had me move my arms to her commands.

She tried to guide me into images of soaring over the countryside, but it was sort of like watching action in a strobe light. One moment the oceans, one moment the mountains, the next the dessert, then snow, etc. Each was a change from the previous statement and just as I might start to image it she would move on to the next. Very different from taking one scene and building upon it and making it more vivid.

At various points she had me get up still tranced to check the contents of a new dresser in her massage room, to dust the furniture, and to insert theme pins into a lanyard. Interestingly, while I was tranced and doing these without question, I was not so gone as to not have side thoughts. For example, I noticed the prices on the theme pins and thought the seller had a nice racket. I don't know if this lack of depth was from the strobing images or from a feeling that the deeply letting go part of the session had not yet really started.

About 40 minutes into it she had me finish undressing so she could go to work on parts other than the upper back. Maybe the images were less strobing, or maybe it was the reentry into a familiar pattern, but I went much more profoundly deep during this part. I found myself echoing and building on her themes of wanting to do anything she asked, wanting to make her happy, wanting to be in her control, wanting to be deep. It was quite a disappointment when the session ended before much could be done with this eagerness.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment