The Goddess Touch

No more Mistress B, it is now Goddess B.

Today she established herself as a Goddess. She zapped me fairly quickly after I entered, using the two triggers and the so very effective "as I undress, as I remove each piece of clothing, I will go deeper and deeper into surrender" or something like it. That really works, it makes the undressing a symbolic leaving of my normal world and entering into her world and into her influence.

Once I was on the table and she had reentered, she seemed a bit more assertive about my relaxing, my putting myself where I was comfortable, my putting herself where I will do everything she asks, putting myself in her complete control.

She then referred to herself as Goddess B, not Mistress B. That pretty much answered the question of if she wanted to be a Goddess, and her mentioning the word brought back associations from when Goddess X used it. My mind shifted from heading to more or less blank selfless Nirvana to heading to selfless dedication to serving her, to wanting to obey her, to worship her, to satisfy her every hypnofun wish. Whereas before my compliance is more or less a side effect, I have nothing else to do so I comply, it becomes a goal, I become an active participant in putting myself fully into that mode.

I'll list the session events, or at least those I remember, later in this entry. I do know that I went further into her control than ever before, that at some points I desperately wanted to do what she said, and for her to know just how gone I was, just how much she could have me do. I think this was a result of her Goddess status, and a result of her being more comfortable directing me there, her giving me suggestions that lead to this effect, her not being shy about demanding influence.

Events: She did her usual alternation between passive and active
  • She often suggested sleep during the passive moments, that I just go to sleep. I probably did not quite go to sleep, but my mental state did change with these suggestions, my alertness decreased, she shifted more into the background, I would have short moments of spontaneous dreaming
  • She might have suggested dreams or provided imagery at some point, I'm not sure
  • I approached that globe music box, wound it, and tranced out listening to it
  • I was awake and looking at a female garden/Easter hat on the wall, talking about it and talking about my hypnotized experience. She was there, but I was unwilling to remove my eyes from that hat. We discussed silly behaviors under hypnosis, such as wearing that hat, and that how in that room, in a session, it did not matter. So what if I did silly things while there, doing them is a sense of freedom, of being out of the box, of her exercising her influence, and nobody would know (except, of course, for the other Mistresses, and the readers of this blog).
  • I found myself bowing down before her, with my field of view limited to the toes of her shoes (maybe there was some tunnel vision going on), acknowledging her as a Goddess
  • At one point I was "awake" laying on the table and looking at her, but I perceived her as different, not as that lady who had greeted me at the door, but with an aura of Goddessness around her.
  • Various simple directives such as placements of arms, moving limbs, etc.

Afterwards my post-hypnosis disorientation lasted longer than usual. Normally I'm more or less back by the time I redress, this time I was really still waking up as I walked out to talk to her.

She was glowing -- and I don't mean that hypnotic goddess glow impression I had while under, I mean that she was energized, entheuastic, ego pumped, and excited. (And being the bashful butterfly that she is, she is probably blushing as she reads this.) I think that she really liked this empowerment, this new role of hers.

So did I.

I look forward to next time, my Goddess.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment