Surrender is calling

Had my first session with Goddess B since my those family related suggestions I had to push back against. She did not mention it before giving me the R trigger in her greeting area and I probably stayed somewhat warry the entire time.

She followed her usual routine of intertwined massage and hypnotic interludes and added a new phrase, "surrender is calling".

Things she had me do
  • Rearrange the butterflies on her wall
  • Go to the kitchen, peel a banana, sit on the sofa and feed her some bites.
  • Sit up and watch the pendulum and fade to sleep
I was not very chatty this time at all. She seemed to try several ways to encourage my speaking, and while I did respond it was not nearly the same as when the chattyness emerges spontaniously.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment