More Finger Fun -- Revised

I've been having fun with that finger thing. Every time I place my fingers in a certain position I find that I can't keep my eyes open, and if I leave them there for even 5 -10 seconds my neck muscles relax and my head slumps. Mistress N's voice plays faintly in my head -- not her words, just a general impression of her voice when it is in that tone she uses and when my mind is tuned into her.

If I do the finger thing and try to keep my eyes open I develop a buzz, feel a small headache, and just feel like I'm doing something wrong, sort of a guilty feeling.

I'm free to cease doing the finger thing at any time, and that is what I do if the eye closing, head slumping, and general relaxation is not appropriate.

It is not quite drop me in my tracks extreme, but it is definitely there. It is not fightable. By this I mean that when I decide to "fight"I just undo the finger thing. I've thought I would try the finger thing and try to fight the effect, but all that happens is that I get uncomfortable in a few seconds and sort of shake my head and undo the fingers. I've not managed to do the finger trigger and not have the effect.

It is amusing to me in that it is so reliable. I know it is there, I know who put it there, and I know the trigger is coming, and yet it repeats again and again no matter how much I play with it.

So, Mistress N, I don't know if I am getting just "relaxed" or all out hypnotized or if the distinction is even possible, but if it is all out hypnotized then I've been falling into your spell time and time again this weekend.

=================

Woke up Monday and tried the finger thing -- nothing, nada, no effect whatsoever. This is just as Mistress N instructed. I did not think I was paying that much attention to the details of what she was saying, but it seemed to have gotten to where it needed to. Its really cool in a way because I really was operating under the influence of her suggestions, under her gentle control really, during the weekend.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment