Physically Hypnotized

This is a backdated entry for a session with Mistress B, this log was made 3 days and 2 deep trances later and the level of detail reflects this hypno-fading.

I do not remember how or where she induced the trance. After some time on the table and some deepening she imposed what was for me some fairly effective dream images of walking in the woods. She then would alternate me between table time and some definite physical activity such as being on an exercise bike, lifting small weights or (?) something involving my arms feeling light and waving. None of these had any effect on my hypnotic depth – they were something she asked me to do, so I did them, but I was definitely still under the whole time. I certainly was not having any other thoughts.

Later she had me more fully surrender and I just zoned out, just let her drive. I may have dreamed some more, but I am not sure. I surely talked, but I don’t remember about what. I found myself looking in a mirror for a bit. I don’t think I was all that “Mistressy” through the session, but there were two moments where I had my arms stretched out in front of me when I was intensely “feeling it”, feeling in her control and wanting to be there, where I would have been as “Mistressy” as I knew how if I had been talking.

Left rejuvenated and light, a feeling that remained through Friday.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment