5 for 5, a week to remember

I have been hypnotized each workday of this week, by three existing Mistresses.

When I'm 95 and senile in a nursing home I will still remember this week. No one with a hypno-fetish, especially one who has had to leave it hidden and unsatisfied for so long, could ever have a better week. THANK YOU to all of my Mistresses.


The latest came today when Mistress N went out of her way to give me a telephone session just to make it a 5 for 5 week. (She actually went out of her way twice, but the first time I missed a call for what would have been an instant surprise hypnosis. Aaargh!)

She started right in demanding an instant trance. Not a problem, I was on my way gone by her second word. It is funny how somebody I still have not meet and is still a mystery Mistress can have so much effect on me, but I do respond to her voice and to her written electronic commands.

I'm making this blog entry a day later and most details of the call have faded. She took me on some effective deepenings and probably made me even more ready to respond to her voice. (Actually, as I sit here a day later it is clear -- I long to hear her voice again, and just thinking about it makes my shoulders ache for an instant trance). I remember at one point listening and yet not listening as she gave me instructions and gifts.

One gift is that I will be able to do that water glass thing again. One is that the finger thing will work through the weekend, one is some relaxation tied to locking my car, and there might be another that I can't remember right now.

When she counted me up it was like climbing out of a well.

Thanks, Mistress N! I'll be playing with these gifts all weekend.


My only question is: If this is such a special week to remember, why is so much of it a clouded memory?

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment