Am I being conditioned?

I have three hearted ladies hypnotizing me on a very regular basis.

I wonder if and how my hypnotic responses are changing?

Mistress X calls me Deep Trancer, and thus my online name. How much deeper and how much more easily am I going? If you compare the first session to my last with Mistress X, I'm definitely getting affected more profoundly.

Now add the other Mistresses. My experiences with Mistress B have not interfered with my experiences with Mistress X, quite the contrary. Mistress N seems to have found no trouble getting into my mind and my reaction to her today was immediate.

The differences in styles is interesting, at least to the degree I can bring myself to think about it (My mind seems to want to drift away when I try.) Any "immunity" I might build up from getting to used to one style, from anticipating what will happen next, is torn down by a different surprising style. I think each leaves me more receptive to the next.

We will see.

=====

Well, I definitely give these nice ladies an outlet for any suppressed controlling sides, and I'm loving it.

0 Comments:

Comments: Post a Comment